Co-worker has been hitting on me. what do I do?

She is really cool but she has a 6 year old daughter. should I just play stupid or should I tell her I would never seriously date her because she has a kid.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell her you think she is really great, but you don't date anyone with children (not "her because she has a kid"). As someone who was once a single mom, I can totally respect someone who was just honest with me about it, and understand their side. But it would save me from wasting more time pursuing you.

Most Helpful Guy

• She is not cool, she is just pretending. There is no reason to tell her why you aren't interested, you don't owe her an explanation.

You are very wise not to date single Moms and it's best not to date co workers too. You can either play it dumb or be what all women find unattractive. Be really really nice.

Women will never ever admit this but they do not find really nice guys attractive. You play the overly nice guy, her legs will close for good.

What Girls Said 2

• just tell her you're ain't interested

• You can hint you are into someone else for starters

What Guys Said 1

• Pretend you don't notice and hope she takes the hint. Ifnshe doesn't, your going to have to tell her she's not your type. Don't say it's because of the kid, that's just mean. Just say she's not your type and leave it at that.