Is it ok for a girl to answer a guys phone if they are not together?

Guys if u had a girlfriend would u allow a female friend to answer your phone when ur girlfriend calls?

And ladies would u get mad?

Most Helpful Guy

• only if it was a person who my girlfriend new and would be comfortable answering the phone

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess some people might get mad, but I'd actually be more mad if my boyfriend didn't answer my phone. It could have been an important call. I also answer his phone and he doesn't care.
    I'd imagine that a guy would only be mad if someone else answered his phone because he was hiding something and was paranoid about her finding out. If it was a work phone, then I'd understand, but me picking up the phone when my boyfriend's mom calls isn't going to do any harm lmao.

What Guys Said 12

• my friends would never have my phone to begin with. but probably not. they would probably try and prank her, but fail miserably as well because my girlfriend will be intelligent :P

• No, I wouldn't. My phone is private.

• I'm not actually dating anyone at the moment, but if i was and if i had to leave a room or anywhere else, then i would give her my phone I case it rang. Also I have nothing on there to hide. It's no bother to me if she goes through it during my absence.

• I can honestly say for the most part no. My girlfriend and I share a female friend though. Our best friends we double date with a lot, if I was busy & my friend answered the phone my girlfriend would be ok with it. Only because she knows her & she's equally as much my friend as she is her's if not more so. If it was one of my friends from school oh god... I might as well grab a shovel dig a hole & knock myself out it be less painful.

• Depends on who she is.

• I don't want anybody answering my phone for me unless I ask them to. I don't answer it half the time.

• I don't want anyone answering my phone.

• No it's not okay. I'm a guy and do not want anyone answering my phone it'll piss me off.

• when you say answer, hue hue hue yes

• Hell no
    Even if they wouldn't admit it a womn would get so pissed off if this happened

• Ooopps. It is a big problem.

• No one but myself answers my phone.

What Girls Said 10

• I see no practical purpose for her to have to answer my man's phone. Let it go to voicemail.

• only I can answer my phone. and yes, I'd have a serious issue with dating a guy who let's his female friend answer his phone

• It depends on the girl, the situation, their relationship, etc. but I do think this is only ok if he asks her to answer it.

• Well as we have lived together for many years now, it's nothing out of the ordinary for both of us to answer each others phones.

• It's only ok whether you are together or not if he says it is

• i wouldn't be mad but i wouldn't really see the point in it.

• I don't know, but I do it sometimes. We're close friends

• I would be mad if I don't know her.

• I would definitely get mad. She's a bitch. LOL
    well if i didn't know who that girl is.

• No, it's not.