This feels like the worst relationship I've been in?

Been dating this girl for 5 months. It's like every time I do something wrong she always says "wow you're mean" "you've hurt me" etc. But when I put out something it's always "I mean it's nothing wrong with it, it's just your insecurities"

like last week I had posted a joke about a song and she comes at me like "I bet you'll do that" and I replied with a simple word "bet" and she flips shit saying "that word is so disrespectful and you have no respect towards me". So I brought up the fact she goes to the gym with another guy as disrespect and the next day she hits me with "I need some space"

i gave her her space didn't hear from her for a week, she texted me last night with "babe can I see you".

bruh I feel like she's cheating and I'm not trying to sound insecure but if you can go a week without speaking and your first text is "can I see you" that's a sign.

What's the best approach for this situation

Most Helpful Girl

• From what you gave, I'd say that you're better off without her.

Like you said, she can go a week without contacting you, and when it's convenient for her that's when she's ready to contact you. That's messed up. Basically, everything is on HER terms in the relationship. It also sounds like you just don't have any freedom and she's suffocating you.

Also, before you even mentioned that you feel like she's cheating, I felt like she was cheating, particularly when you said she goes to the gym with another guy. So, it's not okay for you to make jokes and whatever, because it hurts her feelings, but it's okay for her to go to the gym with another guy? How is that even logical?

Anyway, you need to leave her. She obviously doesn't respect you enough, and you deserve better.

Most Helpful Guy

• The best approach for this situation is to dump her as fast as possible. Walk away and never look back. If you do not do this, you will regret it.

What Girls Said 2

• She sounds unstable and is messing with you. Freaking out over "bet"? That is not disrespectful at all. Then she tells you that you are mean and hurt her? She sounds crazy and emotionally needy. I don't know why people put up with this behavior. I say you tell her she cannot see you, it doesn't seem to be going well. Move on and find someone that is fun to be with, easy going and mature.

• "I dont like u anymore, bye"

What Guys Said 1

• I would say just let her go , no point having a girl that is missbeheaving like that , find a new one that is the best you can do 😃