Guys, how will you react if a girl blocks you suddenly?

I've dated a guy for 7 weeks. We met once a week and texted each other everyday. Things went well. I began to feel a bit uncomfortable when he started to bring up some intimacy talk... like cuddles and kisses. Because I think you can only kiss (on lips) and cuddle with your boyfriend/girlfriend and was wondering if he just wanted to hook-up or casual things. But I really like him and try to be brave. On 6th week one night we sat together and watched TV and then cuddled and then he said time was late (10pm) he had to go. We kissed on lips for about 10 seconds I think...
On 7th week, we had a date. At the end I asked him were we just friends? He said 'now yes'. I smiled and said 'ok bye' and then we parted.
When I got back home. I sent him a message and apologised for bringing such an embarrassing question but just wanted to know his feelings for me. And said I would block him because that could help me get it over soon though I knew this was mean and selfish. Finally, I wished him all the best.
Was I wrong? Can friends kiss on lips? Is it too much to block someone just because of this? Guys, how will you think about this kind of girl? HELPPPPPP

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you didn't just block him out of the blue. You gave him a warning and reason, that was nice. :D
    I wouldn't feel too bad about it. I wouldn't like it, but then would move on.

What Guys Said 5

• Well... Hmm..
    If he accepts you as just a friend, then I think it's appropriate that you stopped talking to him. Because just being "friends with benefits" never goes/ends well.

• I would think she was weird and bit emotional. I would just go on to next one.

You both have different views on things. For me when your dating kissing is ok. For you it's not. So there is an incompatibility there.

• That's true. Maybe I need to meet more people and be more open. It's my first kiss so maybe I just care too much about it. Stupid meeeee

• I'd be like "Well fuck you too then bitch"

i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMG_20160307_073036.jpg

• Actually that makes me feel better. I would rather he feels angry but not sad. Actually I was heartbroken that day... :(

• I would think you were mental or something.

• I wouldn't give a crap.

If she doesn't have time for me, then I don't have time for her.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on the guy.
    Anyway, you were not wrong.