Girls, Would not seeing your crush anymore force you to try and speak to him?

Just wondered if you seen your crush everyday but never spoke and then you suddenly didn't see him for like 4 months would you start trying to talk to him if you seen him every week after not seeing him for months? Me and some girl on the way home from work had a little bit of a vibe going meaning could sense either she thought I liked her or she did me by the way she would look at me stare from a distance at me and always look kind of happy to see me like her yes would light up but if I ever got to close like sat opposite her she would look at everyone but me even if I look at her. But now I didn't catch the train for months she now says hi everytime she sees me which is like once every 3 weeks

3

What Girls Said 3

• No, I let it be.

• But what happens if you did for say 4/5 months but then he disappeared and you thought you missed your chance and then he re appeared? Would you feel an urge to try and talk to him?

• I will do thank you for your time

• o_o That was too easy... ^_^

You're welcome.

• Well yeah. The fact that she now makes an effort to contact you means she noticed something and it's at least interested in getting to know you better. I've seen a lot of the same strangers everyday during my commute in the morning and I've never once bothered to say it try and contact them cause none of them seemed interested LOL

• Now
      lol at first I was dying her up and I wasn't scared for her to notice either and she would return it and always stare from a distance or huff and puff at the side of me. Or like she would look at me and hold her hands on to her chest and just stare at the ground. But at that time I had a girlfriend but now I don't. But we never spoke for months but now I don't catch it in the way home everyday only once every 3 weeks she always says hi and goes red if I lock eyes when she walks past. Just wondering what's going on here lol

• No, most probably not

• lol at first I was dying her up and I wasn't scared for her to notice either and she would return it and always stare from a distance or huff and puff at the side of me. Or like she would look at me and hold her hands on to her chest and just stare at the ground. But at that time I had a girlfriend but now I don't. But we never spoke for months but now I don't catch it in the way home everyday only once every 3 weeks she always says hi and goes red if I lock eyes when she walks past. Just wondering what's going on here lol

• Well I don't know, I would most probably avoid the other person in a similar situation

• Ok thank you