How do I unfriend zone a guy?

A guy recently made it clear that he was interested in me but I immediately turned him down saying that we could be friends. Anyway we've been talking a lot and Im starting to realize that I may like him, I'm not 100% sure and I don't know how to unfriend zone him and show him that he does have a chance

Thanks for all the replys but I'm kind of a shy person and straight up telling him I like him or asking him out is a hard thing to do.
if anyone is interested, i told his friend i thought he was cute, then he asked for my number, so that seems like a step forward

Most Helpful Guy

• The thing about being coy and indirect is that you have already EXPLICITLY told him that you are not at all interested, so if you start flirting and being cute with him he will get pissed off and/or confused. It will look like you're indecisive or using him for an ego boost. If you want him you need to straight up tell him. I know it isn't easy but it wasn't easy for him either and he did it

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• This is quite literally the easiest question i've seen on GaG lmao.

You just say, "I think i'm falling for you, would you like to go out?". The doorbell will be ringing before you've even locked ur phone.

• Do the opposite of what you did before. Don't wait for him to do anything, cause he won't, since you turned him down. It's all up to you.

• Tell him, don't do it through flirting or "signals" unless you want to confuse him/make him angry at you. Literally tell him, or kiss him and tell him you changed your mind because you started liking him when you got to know him better (so he knows you're not a crazy girl who can't make up her mind and that you're not playing games with him).

• just do it

• If you're "not sure" then you probably shouldn't make him think you're attracted to him when you're clearly not.

• "After I got to know you better I could imagine us taking things a step further."

Its actually pretty simple when you communicate yourself.

• Whatever you do, DO NOT play with his emotions. Be blunt and respectful. Tell him straight up "I wasn't sure if I was attracted to you at first, but now I feel like I am. And I want to take you out on a date."

• Make out with him
    Srsly

• Tell him you totally want to kiss him. If he responds, do it

• You do know the friendzone isn't a literal zone, right? Just flirt with him and see where it leads and if he's still interested, there's no paperwork you have to sign, or anything.

• Poor guy...

• Well if you aren't really sure then don't bother because you might just end up leading him on.

• Ask him when he's going to ask you out.

• "I like you, fancy drinks sometime"

• Start teasing. Get your inner hoe out and he'll be bagging for you in no time ;)

• Tell him friends or anal, that should do the trick ;)

What Girls Said 3

• Ask him out

• That can't happen you rejected and shamed him and now the mess is made, you make the bed you sleep in hun

• Telk him you like him. Easy peasy.