I dislike doctors, does it make me a bad person?

I went on a blind date, and this doc I met seemed cute, but then when she added me on Facebook, i told her to fuck off, since doctors are bad/evil people since they accuse me of being ill for spending the holidays playing video games with mates... everybody else does it, so can I...

Most Helpful Girl

• The way you handle it does make you a bad person.

I don't like doctors only due to how they seem to suck at figuring what's wrong with me majority of the time. Doesn't mean I'm just going to tell them to fuck off as a person.

To me how they are as a doctor and how they are as a person are completely different.

Most Helpful Guy

• Congratulations, you're hard.

What Girls Said 4

• Doctors finish med school around age 28 right? You're 17... how did you manage that?

• tha fuck

• what did i just read

• Oh not this again...

• my right... my view...

i don't care if you don't like it. and i don't care about your mental superiority complex.

• LMFAO!!

• it's the truth. you gang up with many others here... sorry, i don't come from your social circles.

What Guys Said 1

• yes doctors are certified evil they have to checkmark that on the job application if they want to get hired.