Guys, My lover's girlfriend is ugly and I don't get it?

So I'm having a "friends with benefits" experience with my neighbor for 5 months now. We're *very* sexually compatible and get along quite well. It's a perfect setup for me cuz I genuinely do NOT want a relationship. What I can't get my mind around is how truly ugly his girlfriend is! She's overweight but that's beside the point. Her face could turn men to stone! Her personality is flat & boring. Can anyone explain to me why he's with her?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Yawn.

You're not even trying to be subtle. Brand new account and this is the first thing you do. You aren't very good at pretending to be something.

• I'm just being myself. I'm a sexually liberated woman & proud of it. Being blunt is honest whereas being 'subtle' is deceptive & disingenuous. I'm not responsible for her feelings or situation. I'm not in a relationship and therefore bear no responsibility for her feelings.

• What do you do living? What's your profession?

• @Fearless_banana I counsel women on their sexuality, encourage them to love themselves for who they are and to explore their desires.

What Guys Said 6

• Why are you fucking someone's girlfriend at 45 years old OP? You sound like a sloot none the less a terrible person tbh. Unless you guys are having all having sex and this or this is permissible on her end?

• Why you fucking a taken man at 45? I sense some insecuritis here. There's no reason for you to be doing this.

• When you say, "doing this" what exactly are you referring to?

• @Fearless_banana let's just hope she never has kids

• Nope never cheated.

• Apparently, she has what you like.
    I'm guessing the ability to be non-judgmental. LOL!!! :D

• He likes her. Your opinion means nothing.

• Maybe she can suck a golf ball through a hose pipe.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more