Is she trying to make me jealous or not?

This girl and I have been talking for a while now on and off. Past two months quite a lot so it finally worked out so we met up for the first time (both busy people). It was pretty casual, I didn't want it to be a date because I wasn't sold on her in 'that' way yet. Anyways we got some food, got dragged around a few shops and we had a laugh. A good day out for the most part.

However what I found a little annoying, was her constant need to tell me about how so many guys fancy her and some past affairs (which some
seemed like a fantasy given she's not that old). It felt like she created a list, then decided she must bring each one of these guys up throughout the day in some shape or form. Everytime she'd manage to bring it up it was like she expected me to say & act a certain way but I didn't... Just get that impression when someone is saying things to try and get to you. It ended up me saying I had to leave and I went home because I couldn't take much more of it.

she's texted me pretty non stop since & wants to see me again but I'm not too sure. I won't lie and say I didn't like her though, otherwise I wouldn't be here because minus all her talk we did have a good day and I enjoyed being with her! Just cannot put my finger if she's being innocent or trying to attention seek off me.

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like she is trying to get a rise out of you, even though you enjoyed your time spent with her, I'm pretty sure she's toxic. Stay away is what I will advise.

• Sounds like she's got a thing for you

What Guys Said 1

• she's definitely tryna make you jealous