How do YOU personally find relationships?

Do you go out to a bar? Use a dating app? Rely on fate? I'm curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't. I don't think I've met a guy naturally like in public or just by accident since college like 6 or 7 years ago. Which is hilarious because I go to a bunch of places where there's a ton of men. Guess I'm just not attractive.

• Or maybe you are the picky one? Just a thought

• I'm not necessarily shocked by it. I've never had a lot of friends and got bullied a lot in high school and college and several places I worked. I'm sure I come across as awkward lol, I'm really not sure how to talk to people.

• I always live by: "its only awkward if you say, or think it's awkward". And you are perfectly fine at communicating in my opinion. In fact, you can message me on here any time you'd like, and I'd love to talk to you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Elusive. Like trying to shoot a raven in the dark.

What Girls Said 4

• When I'm not working, on weekends and some evenings my friends and I like to go out to fun events and things, house parties/get-togethers, or even just to the gym or to a quiet bar for happy hour, so I inevitably meet guys that way. I just get out of the apartment more, and I end up talking and meeting new people more often than not. Sometimes I run into someone I end up really liking.

• I don't haha

• Rely on fate.
    He will see me then go get my parents' number and ask for my hand in marriage.

• Fate. I only go to a bar to play pool.

• So, guys just walk up to you a lot and ask you out?

• Girls never approach. Theyd assume theyll look desperate and just follow the guys lead even though men respect women more for initiating things herself. So instead they will bat her eye lashes, laugh and smile at everything the guy says even if she can't articulate any of it because all she really wants is him to pay the tab, take her home and fuck her and stick around. Thats just my perception of how it generally works. Personally i dont expect or want anything from anyone unless i ask for or initiate it myself. Which i have no problem doing. Its not unique though im just shameless. Minus the fact i dont sleep around.

• That's interesting. Thanks for your input! 😊

What Guys Said 2

• I am a big believer of fate. I feel that everything happens for a reason so meeting someone coincidentally is a sign that I should talk to them! Especially if they start to show up more than once in my life then it is a definite sign! Just trust what you see around you and that will guide you to who is perfect for you

• I like using dating apps, but am not opposed to other ways. Dating apps are just less intimidating