Do you think this is creepy or romantic?

Like 2 months or more ago I went to some party and I met a guy. We danced a little (he was kind of drunk) and then we kissed for some minutes. I just told him my first name (Sara) and from where i was (we are from different countries)

I though that i will never see him again but yesterday i received his friend request in Facebook! I ask him how he found me and he told me that he searched all the girls with my name and the country. It took him 2 months.

Now he wants a date.

Sorry my english!

ok maybe is not that creepy

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounded like he must be obsessed with you and possibly desperate to see you again. Sure you can meet him again, just do it in the day time in a safe and secure location like a coffee shop, and possibly have a friend close by following you to make sure nothing goes wrong when you two meet. You still would have to be careful. But if you guys don't really click, it's time to move on and not remain in constant communication with each other.

What Guys Said 15

• He put in two months to find you, how much effort are other guys sending your way? That might sound like I am trying to say he was romantic, but you should also keep in mind that he could be lying to you... He might have literally just randomly remembered you 2 months later and did a quick facebook search, or maybe he asked someone who you were at the party. Possibly he might have known the name of someone on your friends list, and found you that way too. He might be harmless too even if he was just lying, but if he was lying, it isn't very romantic in my opinion

• Not really creepy if it took him two months to find you.
    If it were the next week then I'd be concerned.
    Two months is a long time to stay on a random stranger's mind. He's thinking about you. Which isn't really bad.

Give the man a chance, but take it slow and pack a parachute.

• It's persistent and shows dedication...20 years ago it would have been seen as romantic. Now people are too quick to label things creepy.

• If nothing else, it's dedication. But given the fact that you supposedly didn't do much, or wer together for any significant time, the time he spent is indeed a bit odd.

• Did you two really hit it off together? Romantic. Did he come off as a little bit strange, and you are not interested? Then creepy.

• Romantic.

• Damn, thats some persistence. You must've made an impression.

• its not creepy at all, its normal and romantic

• I wouldn't call it either of them really

• why would it be creepy?

• romantic ;)

• Well that is %60 creepy %40 romantic.

• ROMANTIC😍😍😍

• Sounds romantic

• Very desperate but that's not a surprise given the thirst of guys nowadays. The fact that you asked whether it was creepy shows how you truly feel. Maybe he will learn a lesson from this... not to waste his time in future.

However, he is chasing a fantasy, an idea, one that he will be disappointed with.

What Girls Said 3

• Creepy.

• I think that's a bit creepy. Spending two months trying to find a girl he kissed at a party seems a bit extreme.

• Not creepy