Boyfriend says he's not sexually attracted to me anymore?

When me and my boyfriend first started dating, we had sex all the time. All of a sudden after like 2 months of being together he was just not attracted to me anymore. I'm not a tiny girl but I've lost a lot of weight (before I met him and during our relationship). He told me that he's used to being with more fit girls and that he's trying to get used to my body. It just doesn't make sense to me because it had never mattered before. He is a body builder in progress and his testosterone levels have been fluctuating (if you know what I mean). I feel like it has a lot to do with that. It still just really sucks feeling unwanted or like I'm not good enough. He did tell me that he is attracted to me (that's not sexual) and that I'm a very beautiful girl and that I have a heart of gold and that's what he'll fall in love with because that it what matters. But talk about lowered self esteem. Should I just wait this out? It was literally a change overnight.

We've been together almost 5 months now and we have such a great time together. Just sucks to hear something like that.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• What an idiot.
    "He told me that he's used to being with more fit girls and that he's trying to get used to my body."
    That's clearly a lie since he had no problem with having sex with you for the first 2 months. Like he should be "used to it" by now and if anything, these issues of his should have been there from the get go, rather than randomly developed after 2 months.
    I don't think you should wait it out. You deserve to be with someone who isn't turbulent like this and won't change his mind about you every other month. I think you should break up.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• He is being an asshole. You've been together for 2 months and he doesn't like your body? Well why did he start dating you? It's not like you gained weight, you lost it so why is he dissing you? I would just leave him and start fucking with someone else. Once a guy starts talking to you like that it's only a matter of time before he leaves you for his preference, if he hasn't started cheating already.

• Only been dating a couple of months? He's lost interest and he's using that excuse to end he relationship, but he won't end it, he'll wait until you do.

• I would honestly leave, you can't wait for him to change, you shouldn't ahvet he patience for that. You don't deserve this especially being unwanted can take a toll on someones esteem.

• He's just an asshole. Sounds like he doesn't know what the hell he wants. in my opinion, you should leave him before anything worse happens. He obviously doesn't appreciate you for who you are--you deserve better! Good luck!!!

• People change drastically. Its a crazy phenominon how we adapt. And Some people are just prone to change more at certain times in their lives though so you never really know.

• Just not right