Guys, would you date a chubby girl?

Would you date a chubby (not fat or overweight) girl. She isn't medically classified as overweight and doesn't has any health problems. Her blood pressure and sugar is fine and she exercises 5 times a week. She's healthy but she is no where near skinny. She can look fatter than she actually is when she wears loose clothes. She has a slightly pudgy stomach.

0|0
6|22

Most Helpful Guy

• It would really depend on the individual girl. Some girls claim to be 'a few pounds more' on dating sites when in fact they weigh twice what they're supposed to.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well everyone carries weight differently XD. I've always been chubby since I was little and when I try to lose it I get sick. My doctor advised me not to try anything till I reach 18 years old ( used to struggle with previous eating disorders) XD

• Exactly, that's why it depends on the individual and how she carries it. All these girls weigh the same:

geniusquotes.org/.../...Keep-it-in-perspective.jpg

• I would say the body is in between liz,35 and solveig,32

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm chubby (not overweight) and I'm not healthy lol - I eat decently but I rarely exercise. None of the guys I've been with have had a problem :)

Tip: If you get naked with a guy, don't act insecure about your body. Even if you don't like your stomach, I guarantee the guy likes the view!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Nothing wrong with a chubby chick, and most of them are always super nice.
    Sad part, most of them are insecure as hell too... ruins my buzz.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not personally my type 😁

0|0
    0|0
    • Well understandable XD. Everyone has a type

• depends on how well she wears that extra weight. As long as it's not too much... yeah possible

0|0
    0|0
  • sure if the girl does not have any problmes a littl ebit is not a huge deal for me but i can't stand personally if people dont look after them selfs weight wise

0|0
    0|0
  • The day I choose a girls solely on what she looks like is the day I made my transition in to becoming a women

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesssssssssssssssssss

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would be happy to date a chubby girl, i always prefer chubby girls

0|0
    0|0
  • That wouldn't bother me at all. I'm not shallow.

1|0
    0|0
  • Define "chubby". It would depend on her body proportions and eating habits, for one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer chubby girls

0|0
    0|0
  • i can't say without pics.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby is synonymous for fat...

0|0
    0|0
    • Not really. Chubby means just a little pudgier. Fat is well overweight and obese.

• Well. . .

Alright.

• Yeah, but not obese.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure if I liked her

0|0
    0|0
  • sure thing why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah! Why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she has nice set of boobs or hips that add curves. or a cute face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love girls like that. Except for the loose clothing part. But that isn't a big deal anyway.

Lots of guys love a slightly pudgy stomach on a girl. Me included. And I'm a fit athletic build guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Literally, I know more chubby and even obese women in relationships than skinny girls. So I'm not sure where this myth that men don't date chubby women is coming from.

1|0
    0|0
  • it all depends on the guy and what he likes

0|0
    0|0
  • I would

0|0
    0|0
  • You should prob add pics.

0|0
    0|0
    • I will soon ^.^ give me some time to find some example pics

• Well.. Curvy or just chubby? Curvy probably but depends on the personality. Chubby... Depends on the personality.

0|0
    0|0