Do any of you use Tinder?

I just got it the other day and I'm wondering if it's even worth fully getting into. I've heard mixed reviews, some people love it/some hate it. I'm thinking about sticking with it for a little while and giving it a chance, to see how it all runs and if I can get some matches.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Tinder actually is fairly useful. That's how I met my girlfriend, and we're in a happy and healthy relationship. Recommendation though, swipe right on everyone, and use the super likes on girls you are really interested in. Also, set your distance to as high as it will go, put the age from 18 to 22 and rule out no one as a potentially interesting person to know. If you're not interested in them, hey you might have just made a new friend.

What Girls Said 12

• No, @The_Dude_1, I have Never had the Interest in Using Tinder, although I know many on Gag Do use it and of course, with any Dating Site there Are... Some people love it/some hate it.
    I have Heard Tell though, Mostly for Hoking up.
    Give it a Try and if you don't Feel it it's a Good deal, Move on to some other More reputable Dating Site that just Might.
    lol! Speak of the Devil, Match. Com just now Advertised on my Television.
    You could even Try this.
    Good luck. xx

• Girls don't really need to use tinder or dating site because they are the catch, that's like asking a fish what kind of rod to use when fishing

• Itis like guys on gag who try to pick up girls, what are They who don't answer questions or just are here for the deer. xx

• @madhatters4 I just saw You had met your own wife online.. CONGRATS!! I also had met a man on Facebook from Egypt who had found me 5 years ago and went over to marry him. We are still married but have had problems because I have not gone back due to the Middle East being at its worse right now.
      Stop by and would love to hear your own opinion, some dispute, I see in my box here. xx

• nope i don't use it

• I used to use it but not anymore

• No, I don't use it.

• I do but thinking of removing it, it's totally useless. No-one talks or when they do, they stop talking or they turn out to be knobs or just interested in sex. It's good if you want sex, not for relationships though.

• If you are a girl or a really attractive guy, you have an advantage using tinder. Everyone else has a difficult time getting matches. I tried to make my guy friend one who is maybe average in looks and I lucked out. there's a better chance just finding someone in real life than using tinder tbh.

• Yeah, it definitely has its ups and downs. A lot of my friends only get matches with spam bots, which is just ugh😒

• Nope, never used it before.

• If you're looking for hookups, it's pretty much the perfect app. I wouldn't try finding a relationship via Tinder though.

• I have it but I'm deleting it. People just want sex and use it for hook ups or don't respond at all.

• I used to, then I deleted it.

• yes, I just started using it

• That's how I met my boyfriend.

What Guys Said 16

• I had to download it as part of an assignment for school when i was in college... ain't that a bitch lol...
    had to analyze 5 different dating apps and websites... :(

• Nope

• Tinder depends on where you live.

• I live in a small town unfortunately👎

• Probably not worth it unless you have a nearby metro that you can set as your location and are willing to regularly travel to.

• I used to (I'm not single any more). It's definitely worth it, you can meet some great people through it. Contrary to popular believe it's not just for hook-ups, it's for dating too.

Take some cool pictures of yourself, don't waste too much time on the bio (make it fun) and enjoy yourself!

• Fair warning: It's full of shallow girls and thirsty guys.

• Thinking about getting on it

• Never tried it... not my cup of tea.

• I have it installed but don't really use it lol

• i have it installed but i never got a girl to answer my texts (other than those fake profiles).

• Only people that that tinder are ones that can't get any on it lol

• nope

• I checked it out. But in Turkey tinder is useless. %50 of profiles is call girls and other %50 just afk.

• Hahahaa nope not anymore

• nah, whats it like?

• No I don't