Should I be worried that she never text first ?

I am always the one texting first. when I text her she responds pretty fast and enthusiastically. even when she texts ( rarely happens) me there is always an excuse to text me. for example in her birthday i sent her a funny picture i made for her birthday. she replied instantly and she put the picture i made for her birthday as a profile picture. a day later she sent me a message saying " hey james look i put the picture that you made for me as a profile picture" . i mean why can't you talk to me without making excuses.

should I be worried that she never text first?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, don't be worried. I never text first without a valid reason because Im shy and scared the guy might think Im lame, so I prefer either making up a valid excuse or grtting texted first. Her enthousiasm says way more.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• well i think that if a girl waits until you reach out to her but she never reaches out to you that she is not worth it, but you must make that decision.

• You are wasting your time either way but your hormones aren't allowing you to see it. You instinctively know it's bs that she never contacts you first because it suggests that she sees herself as better than you.

This is part of why I simply do not waste my time with all that. All of the energy you are using to worry about this could be better spent sculpting your physique, working out, training your mind and doing other stuff.