Presuming both people have the ideal personality, would you go for the one with the average body and great face, or great body average face?

P. S. This is what YOU would consider to be average and great when it comes to body and face looks.

The so called buterfaces or butterbodies...

• Great body, average face is more my speed.
  • Great face, average body for me, thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• In this scenario I would pick the great face.

If it was great body unnatractive, face vs unnatractive body, great face then I would choose the great body.

The body has to be at least somewhat attractive. I couldn't have sex with someone just based on their face.

So any comparison where both bodies meet the baseline for "fuckable", the one with the better face win. Any comparison where one of the bodies fails to meet the baseline for "fuckable" the better body wins.

However from what I can tell tho, most girls who have 9/10 faces, also have bodies that are above average too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not too picky for either one. I have a really ugly face, so it would be hypocritical for me to choose a great face and average body. I also have social anxiety. So for me, it's better if I have a good connection with the guy anyway. He can have a great personality, but we still might not click which is usually my fault, not his. I usually go for guys who I can have a good conversation with. If he makes me nervous, it doesn't matter how good looking he is, or how great his personality is. We won't last since I'll have a hard time talking to him.

So for me, I need a connection, and I am not going to turn down a guy just because his body or face isn't attractive enough. I'm someone who can't afford to be picky since I am ugly, and I have anxiety.

What Guys Said 20

• Average ain't bad, it could be anything out of those two options. too close together... i had to pick according to rank...
    personality is definitely the most importance... next is body...
    i don't see people's obsession with faces, that like what? 1/7th of the entire body?
    if i were looking from up to down, id rather be disappointed from crown to shoulders and elated from shoulders to feet... than vice versa.

• Great face-- What is a "great body" even, I mean, average or great is depending on ones own preferrence/opinion on that matter obviously. But the different between an average body and a great body is solely whether one exercises or not. The face is more difficult, and that's what I'll have to look for the most part.

• A girl with a great body means she either has very good genetics or a take care of herself.

A pretty face signals good genetics too but with an average body this could indicate they don't exercise much. A pretty face can become less pretty as you put on more fat and this happens as you age.

So in long haul a girl with a good body and average face 5-10 years down the line could look better than a girl who was born with a better face.

• average to me means plain jane. She's not stunner in the face that you kind of lose yourself for a moment but she isn't ugly that your grossly repulsed by her.

• @BubbleBoy69 Exactly that.

• I think I would probably go for the face because I've been attracted to women with beautiful faces and average bodies before but not the other way around. I can admire a woman's body and think, wow, she looks great but if I don't find her face attractive, it's a big turn off.

• This is a GrEaT question!!!
    Which puts me in a dilemma!! My brain is tangled right now. Why did you have to ask this? Damn

• brilliant question.
    face before body

• The body more i guess but face is important too

• Hell yeah great face

• Since I become more and more picky for the day. I can date a girl with an average face but if she doesn't have the body I prefer with a perfect big round booty and big boobs I cannot see myself being with her.
    So definitely average face and great bod

• Fuck, I picked the wrong option.

I'd pick a great body and average face every day of the week. Most women have pretty faces when they know how to use makeup, anyways.

• I think B since the face shows the smile and a nice smile is sooooo attractive :D

• Eh, I get turned on more frequently by admiring a woman's body then I do her face... so for longevity I'm going to go with a great body.

• Great body means she takes care of herself. Faces whether average or pretty will degrade with age and what your left with long term is a skinny fat girl with a slightly better face over a girl with a great body and a little of a butter face.

• I chose B

• i think i would go for average body and great face

• average body, you can always improve that, face not so much.

• I think for me it's: face>body

• Great face

• great face average body

• The face should be more often to be looked at

• That's a tough one. Body first though. No wait. Face.

What Girls Said 10

• Great face, average body. I'm gonna be looking at their face more, I guess :)

• Butterbody never heard that but im going to use it.

im antibutterface, so id do average body and hot face. you can work on the body , face is completely genetic unless theyve visitesd a plastic surgeon. Im not average so i won't be settling for average.

• Honestly I like so many body types it really doesn't matter to me (as long as he's healthy, not obese or sick) But yeah, I have to be attracted to his face, but remember that handsome doesn't equal attractive.
    But basically, face before body, because it's possible to change your body in most cases by eating healthy and exercising so this shouldn't be a dealbreaker to anyone.

• A great face over a great body definitely ! You can always work for a good body but the face... you got it or you don't !

• Body, average faced people are already very attractive.

• Great face, average body. Face will always be more important. Besides, you can always work on getting a hot bod, not really that simple with face tho.

• Not true. If you don't have the genetics no matter how hard you work your body will have an upper limit on how good it can be. Unless of course you go on cell tech.

• Majority of people can get a good body but do they have the will power to do it is another story. Many people think they have the willpower to get up one morning and hit the gym but that rarely ever happens and they usually get lazy, their metabolism slows down and that pretty/handsome face people are obsess about becomes less attractive. The decrease in attractiveness is not only due to aging but because body fat causes your face to become less attractive.

• @BubbleBoy69 Gosh. IN MY OPINION obviously. Maybe it's different for guys, but as you can see in the poll, 89% of girls choose the guy with an attractive face, and I'm not surprised at all.

• Average face, great body

I don't want his face to be prettier than mine lol

• I'm a little shocked people care more about the face than body lol

• Face face face.