Girl I had sex with wants to hang out again, but I dont want a relationship with her. Should I go?

I'm friends with a girl that likes me wants to date me. She lives about 3 hours away. She told me she likes me and wants to date, but i told her i don't, but im down to have fun. Anyway, so we had sex a couple weekends ago just cuz it was in the moment, but now she wants to go for a coffee/hangout and I feel like she's getting attached. But I still don't want a relationship with her and I probably don't want to have sex again cuz I think that the situation would be worse if i do. I don't want to lead her on. Should I still go for coffee as friends? Should I mention again I don't want a relationship with her? Should I even go? What should I do?

Any Any Any help would be great.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Mention it and ask her if she's okay with it. Make it clear that if you go it will be only as friends. Let her know about everything. Then you decide, if you go she won't be able to say that she wasn't warned.

What Girls Said 6

• No. Do not go.

Tell her it feels like a date and that's not what you're looking for.

* Be blunt, or else she'll likely keep trying for something more.

• I don't think you should go. You already told her once that you weren't interested in a relationship with her, by her asking you to hang out she is going to try and change your mind. She's not taking our response at face value. She might be offended by you not going but at the end of the day you'll be doing her a favour by staying away until she's moved on.

• I would make it very clear you don't want a relationship. Tell her that you dont think it would work. And just be honest. You can offer to go out for coffee as friends but when you both leave tell her you don't think you should continue seeing eachother as anything more than friends

• You need to be clear about the fact that you don't want to date and say you're sorry if anything you said or did gave her that impression.

• Just don't go.

• No, do not go with her for coffee. You can just tell her you're not looking for a relationship with her , or just drop it completely.

What Guys Said 3

• Go to tell her in person once again that you aren't seeking a relationship with her, if she can't respect that then you two can't be friends.

• Just be up front and don't beat around the bush.

• Don't go.