Curious because I had a guy approach me and he said, "What up short lady?" I told him I wasn't interested and when he asked why, I told him I didn't think his approach was very respectful. He told me I was stuck up and that was the reason I was single and then left. There were other reasons, too, like his tattoos on his face and his sagging pants, but I didn't really get a chance to tell him that. I didn't think that was a stupid reason to reject someone but apparently it is.
What are dumb reasons that you've been rejected or why others have been rejected that you know of?
Most Helpful Guy
- Because I didn't drive at the time, she lived a bus ride away and drove herself
- Because I drove a van, not a car
- Because I rode a motorcycle, not a car
- Because I'm 5'3", she was below 5' easily, only dated guys who were around 6'
- Because I was "too nice"
- Because I was "too sensible" (she then got pregnant with 3 different scumbags who have nothing to do with any of their kids)
- Because I was too good looking1
Most Helpful Girl
I still don't know the reason why the last guy I was into rejected me lol. He said he doesn't do LDRs. Then he said he wasn't ready for a girlfriend but was involved with someone right after that. Then he brought up me being cheated on before. My head spins trying to keep up with all of the bullshit!2
- Show AllShow Less