Going camping with a male friend?

He only invited me and we both have feelings for each other but felt it wasn't the right time to date. I will be sharing a tent so is he expecting anything sexual from me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Make up your mind and figure out how far you will or won't go beforehand, especially if booze is involved. Make your decision with a clear head and be willing to stand your ground.
    Not saying he's got anything bad planned, but it's the sort of decision you should make before going off into the woods to share a tent with him rather than finding yourself caught up in a whirlwind of emotions (or several drinks in) trying to figure out what to do or not do...

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not expecting it, but wanting it I'm sure. I would definitely have your limits and boundaries figured out before you go.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes he wants to fuck you in a tent.

http://t.qkme.me/3p7rqd.jpg

• I'm sure he's considered sexual stuff might happen. I've always wanted to go camping with my crush but it might seem weird or out of nowhere especially if it's just us.

• We can't possibly know what he's planning.

If things go that way, what would you do?

• It's possible, but if you let him know how you truly feel then it won't happen.

• Oh, either he will be eating you or the bear!!! :D

• Get laid

• Yes lol

What Girls Said 0