Why is it that some of the pickiest girls are the ones with flat chests and no ass?

Maybe it's just the people in my area which I hope it is, but most of the women with great bodies don't seem a picky as the ones with bad bodies. Anyone else think this?

Most Helpful Girl

• And just because you don't find flat chests and flat asses nice doesn't mean someone else doesn't. She knows her worth and she is allowed to have standards of a guy, just like you seem to have standards of women otherwise you wouldn't put down a certain physique.
    And a lot of ""great bodied" women as you put it, can be picky too.

What Girls Said 13

• did u get rejected by a flat chested girl with no ass?

• Attractiveness isn't all about chest and bum size. Luckily it isn't, otherwise I'd be fucked with my AA-cup. Face and overall body shape are importany too and personality and body language even more than looks.

Your idea of a great body might differ from that of others, it's called taste and that's good because if everyone liked what you like, there wouldn't be any girls of your liking left :)

• Because we can be picky? I'm one of those ugly, flat chested bitches you speak of, plus a terrible attitude as well, and I'm picky af.

And yet still guys and girls want to date me. Go figure.

• So your saying that flat chested women without big booties have bad bodies? It might not be your preference but you've no right to say that they have bad bodies. I'm not flat chested, I have quite a big bum and I'm still picky.

• Why is it o. k for average looking men to be picky? because they can. Just cause she may have a flat chest ot butt doesn't mean her face isn't pretty

• What world do you live in? lol Usually better looking people are the pickiest because they can be. Usually when less attractive people are picky, it's because they have other accomplishments going for them so they feel they have plenty to offer besides looks.

• lol yeah how dare they reject you how dare they

• Not everyone thinks being flat as bad. It can be very nice if it's bc you're in great shape. Imo=)

• You can have small boobs and butt and still have a great body and what you call picky others call discerning

• Small assets doesn't equal having a bad body.

• For sure

• Soooo many bitter people on GAG lmao

• never noticed this

What Guys Said 12

• Same with fat girls.

Still I think people can be as picky as they want regardless of attractive they are. However, I do find it ironic when mediocre looking girls talk down to mediocre looking guys as if they are beneath them. Like I get it if they don't want to date the guy but realistically she's aesthetically in the same league as the guy she's trash talking. 😑

• I don't know but it is OK for anyone to have the most high standards as they want. Just they better not come bitching to me about being single because I won't have any sympathy for them.

• Because they think they look like models, and they're right, it's just that models aren't attractive at all lol

• I think what you are probably seeing is a lack of confidence. Younger girls often express a lack of confidence as being kind of rude for no reason. It's a defense mechanism, just push past it.

• until a man is picky. then its all like 'you are shallow' 'unrealistic expectations' blablabla whine whine whine.

• I think it is just your area

• You're definition of a bad body doesn't coincide with mine. I love skinny girls with small breasts but girls like that usually take care of themselves health wise so to me it makes sense that they'd be picky

• Yeah!

• Because thats the most attractive standard.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a28405-it-s-not-fat-shaming-it-s-science-slimmer-women-are-more

Even if there are some who don't agree

• flats chests are not atractive dude. it even looks bad on a man if he has no chest mass.

• no its not, it has biological causes. shitty hair and weak nails can imply lack of protein in the diet.

• @anonman32 If studies conclusively show that tall thin women with small breast and small butts are what both males and females find most attractive, it makes no difference if thin is "unhealthy"... the BMI of 19 is the ideal mass in these studies which many will tell you is "underweight".
      Does that mean someone can't be tall and thin like the demographic and still have shitty hair and nails... of course not! But those people have other issues besides their weight.

• Men and women have the same problem. if they aren't considered attractive by many and unattractive by the majority they like to pretend they have a say in the fact they are single. Mostly it's aimed at specific people. "I wouldn't date X because..." well knowing full well X wouldn't be interested in the slightest.

It's just a way to feel better. I'd even argue it's healthier then self-loathing and worrying constantly.

• Maybe it's a way for them to feel better about themselves. They are lacking in important areas, so they overcompensate by saying "no one is good enough for me!"

• Preferences