Can a person be SO busy that they can't message you for a whole day?

There's a guy I like and he claims to like me. Sometimes he doesn't message me for a whole day because he claims to be really busy, but this time he didn't message me for a special day.

Can a person be so busy that they can't message you for a whole day? Would you go a whole day with not messaging a person you like, especially on a special day?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's the oldest excuse in the book never fall for that. Of course they have the time even a Text thinking of you works.

• I thought so! I mean there's before you sleep, when you eat, and etc.

• And taking a break everyone takes some kind of a break even if its day dreaming

• Or on the toilet. I am sure he's browsing websites while on the toilet but not texting you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I wouldn't. But I know a guy who does this, and he shows me he's interested in other ways.

What Guys Said 2

• Busy, no. It means that he prefers doing other things than texting you. If a man wants to be with you he will find time.

• Yeah.

What Girls Said 0