Would you date a 40 to late 50 year old man/woman?

In another life or right now, would you date someone way older? Why or why not

0|0
22|21

Most Helpful Guy

• What a fascinating conundrum you present. In this modern era as many sexual boundaries and judgmental criteria are being stripped back. So I more and more people finding the age gap less of an issue for a relationship. I've found more and more young women interested in in more mature men.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would date under 50.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• When I was in my twenties, I did. But I woiuld now, too, but she would still be younger than me. So a couple of women on here would probably label me a pedo.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it's way too old for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. When I was 25, I went out with someone 38. It was awesome. Totally would do it again if I wasn't married. It wasn't meant for us because at the time I wanted kids, now, I am not so sure.

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends... can she keep up? Giggity.

1|0
    0|0
  • bleh.

1|0
    0|0
  • You never really know. If she's filthy rich then totally. I would just not work any more.

2|0
    0|0
  • i know you would.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i wouldn't mind

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean sure, if she was hot and had a great personality!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. They don't play games.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love older women

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 40 so I am thinking you are asking other 20ish year olds. I just wanted to say last year when I was 39 I dated a 21 year old. I also dated a 23/24/27/34 over the past 3 years. It is super common.

0|0
    0|0
  • no I'll pass. too much for me

0|0
    0|0
  • i sure would if the person is nice and they can handle everything then i say yes totally

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah if she's a milf

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend turns 40 tomorrow.

She was married since she was 20 up until 3 months ago. Has 3 kids 2, 7 and 10.

Been dating her since her for 18 months now.

She has her strong points, generally comes with no drama other than from her ex-husband who recently reappeared after 24 months.

0|0
    0|0
  • Daddy issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure why not

1|0
    0|0
  • Late 40s maybe but probably not.
    Late 50s no.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's even to old for me to date, lol

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• wow, no way. double my age doesn't sit well with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • No because I'm just 20 and I don't wanna be with someone who could be my parent but ask me again when I'm 35.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, the oldest I have dated was a 51 year old guy, (26 year age gap) and I've dated plenty of guys in their 40s. I used to like dating much older men, I still find them attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Unless I was also 40 or in my late 50's I wouldn't date a man so much older than me.
    We would have lots of problems due to the age difference. We would have nothing in common.
    Plus, I wouldn't be able to deal with people's comments.

1|0
    0|0
  • If he's rich then yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • absolutely not.. thats too old for me. we wouldn't even have anything in common. 10 years is my cut off.

1|0
    0|0
  • At this age? No chance in hell, I don't see people who could easily be my father romantically. I'll leave those men for my mother.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, because I would feel uncomfortable

1|1
    0|0
  • I would not. Tried it once for like 2 weeks and it was terrible.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nahh

1|0
    0|0
  • Nooooo, definitely not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I would probably just hook up and then leave.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a chance

1|0
    0|0
  • I would. I currently have my eye on a guy in his late 50s.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very unlikely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes age ain't nothing but a number i know some 50 year old men with more stamina than a twenty-something year old, people are as young as they feel and if he is energetic and healthy and i am attracted to him, why not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have and am with an older guy now. I have been with him for years. I dated guys in my age range before and it sucked. Too many mind games, disrespect, immaturity, stupidity... Never again.

1|0
    0|0
  • God no. That's like my parents age. Ick

2|0
    0|0
  • Only if I'm within 0-8 years or so in age from them.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not until I'm around that age myself.

2|0
    0|0
    • But hopefully by then I'll have been married for 20+ years so...

• im 22 and i like older... but thats way too old for me lol

1|0
    0|0