Do you think this is cute and do you think he is pretty interested in me (tammy is his nickname)?

I feel ready to date him, but I don't know if he feels the same.Do you think this is cute and do you think he is pretty interested in me (tammy is his nickname)?

Most Helpful Girl

• oh yes, there's definitely a soft intimacy happening here that is quite innocent and lovely. you guys seem to carry conversation well and he genuinely enjoys talking to you. biggest sign of that is when his reply includes a lot of what you said previously, and when he isn't just giving you one liners.

in knowing this though, dont take it overboard. continue to be yourself, dont make any further moves. continue to tell him how much he means to u and how he makes u feel, and if he ends up revealing his feelings, then win win =] good luck x

What Guys Said 2

• Is it true chick-fil-a is changing their breakfast hours?

• Oooooooo he likes youuuuuuuuu😂😂

What Girls Said 1

• Oh yes! He likes you😊 Exciting!