Why aren't guys interested in me?

So I am 19 years old and I have never had a boyfriend, never been kissed, never been past a first date (there have only been two first dates if that gives you any perspective). I am a decent looking human being, and like all human beings, I have good days and bad days when it comes to how I look. For the most part, I look nice. I am also very quiet, but once you get to know me, I'm sweet and I have some funny moments. I don't ever really have times when my personality gets outrageously crazy, which I have friends who can be like that and I find it to be grating on my nerves for the most part. I don't really know what kind of vibe I'm putting out, but I do know that it has been SO long since I've been asked out. Yes, I know that I should ask out a guy, this is the 21st century after all! I tried that. I asked out this guy (granted we were kind of set up, but I suggested meeting up) and it didn't turn into anything. He said that I was sweet girl, but he wasn't looking for a girlfriend at the time. Advice please?

What Guys Said 1

• Just keep trying. One guy wasn't looking for a girlfriend, so find another

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe your standards are high?
    Do you consider yourself attractive?
    You can try improving yourself by losing weight, applying make up, wearing nice clothes etc.