If a person asks you out, would you go out with them even if you aren't interested?

Say a friend asks you out, and you don't particularly like them in that way, would you still go out once to be nice and then make it clear that you aren't interested? Or would you just shut it down in the beginning if you don't think it would go anywhere?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't think of them that way, why torture them by going out, and giving them hope, then CRUSHING it, later, saying you don't like them that way!! That's just EVIL!!
    Say it up front, and just be honest. I like you as a friend, but you aren't my type! Having a date is just being MEAN, when you intend to let them down later!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I would let it down or make it know it was as friends. Saying yes, going, and then telling him after is kind of mean I feel like cause you've lead them on and then shut em down

What Guys Said 3

• If I don't wanna date them, but we're friends, and they just wanna hang out, I'd hang out.
    If I don't wanna date them but they ask me on a date I'd probably say no.

• Free food yeah!

• It is best to shut it down from the beginning or at least if you are willing to give it a shot if you're single and available right now

• lol just say no.

What Girls Said 0