How do you know if a guy likes you romantically vs. Sexually?

Like how can I tell if a guy likes me genuinely for me and romantically interested vs sexually interested only. Pls help I can't tell

Most Helpful Guy

• Men who are NOT only after your body will be interesting in knowing you as a person. Unless the guy is a really good liar/playa, you should be able to tell easily. A guy after your body will have that in mind, your body. Even if he pretends to like you more than your body, you will be able to tell that something feels out of place and doesn't feel genuine.

Ultimately, trust your gut.

What Guys Said 4

• The guy who's interested in you romantically will ask you deeper questions and open up more about himself. But the easiest to spot and most reliable sign is him getting nervous around you.

• If he sticks around for netflix and chill AFTER having sex with you.

• romantically takes time
    sexually take 5 mins

• You can never know for sure always risk you'll get your heart broken

What Girls Said 2

• If he wants to date me only at late night, he is only attracted sexually to me. I believe so.

• It's not that hard. If a guy's genuinely interested, he'll want to make plans with you on a regular basis and try to get to know you better. Men who just want to f*ck usually aren't that consistent, whether it be actually physically hanging out with you or even just contacting you via phone or email. Also, they tend to start talking about sex fairly early on into the conversation.