Why is he coming on so strong?

I met a guy almost two weeks ago.. my friend was initially talking to his friend. He came right up to me, introduced himself, and we had a very easy going, pleasant conversation. We became friends on Facebook and over a few days, exchanged numbers and have been texting every other since. Today we hung out for a few hours. I work until late at night but he still wanted to meet me. Again, we had great conversation. He seemed genuinely interested in everything i was saying (asked questions regarding what I was saying, acknowledged that he was listening with appropriate responses, had his body turned completely towards me). He didn't once compliment my physical appearance (which I actually liked). We even seem to share quite a few interests. Everything was great up until he asked me to hang out tomorrow and then tried to kiss me goodbye. Why was he so assertive? Why does he seem so into me? Isn't that a little too fast or am I just guarded?

Most Helpful Guy

• He just really likes you this quickly, or so he thinks... I'm more like you and think two weeks is a bit fast to fall for someone like that (instead of just being infatuated), you have to slow him down a bit because you don't feel entirely comfortable with it yet, but make sure to keep showing interest.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that's too fast, but if you do not feel comfortable, feel free to mention it to him.

What Guys Said 2

• Must really like you

• Just tell him you want to take it slow

What Girls Said 0