You guys why can't I find something real?

Literally i'm getting over this shit called love and about to just become a slut. It seems like every guy i meet things go well the first week or two then everything goes down hill. No one is consistent, No one is 100% honest, like i'm starting to wonder is it me? Do i have a SHIT personality? Should i just focus on myself and let love come to me? I'm 20 and a lot of people find me attractive, i honestly am starting to think i have a terrible personality or i'm hard to deal with. Can you change your personality without faking it? Like i honestly don't even know at this point i just want something real. It's like so many people have it, but i just can never have someone i'm 100% in love with. Should i settle and go back with an ex i've never been in love with but did love as a person... LIKE WTF. This is more of a rant than a question i guess.

Most Helpful Guy

• why give up? Keep on trying until you find your true love
    "Life isn't all sunshine and rainbows, life will beat you down to your knees and keep you there if you let it. So it's not about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. THAT'S HOW WINNING IS DONE"

• 😂 thanks coach

• AND if there is anything on your mind, anything bothering you or making you sad feel free to talk to me my inbox is open 24/7

Most Helpful Girl

• Sleeping around probably won't make you happy because you're not looking for that. I can almost guarantee that.

What Guys Said 4

• Oh darling you still believe in that? ... when in doubt, go with food.

i.kinja-img.com/.../levn6ykpebhcvejm8dve.gif

• Patience. Be calm, and have patience.

You're not already 20, you're ONLY 20. Don't rush into it. Take your time, explore and have some fun. Don't think about anything serious until you're into mid to late 20s. I know this won't make any sense to you for right now, and that's fine. But give it some time.

• Have fun in other words, flirt, date, have sex, with no expectations? Ha i'll try.

• Nah.. Wait for the person you want and wants you. Your only 20. There is plenty of time.

• Finally women realize that feminism fucked up everything. Remember in the past who men were nice to women. Today, feminism has turned women into sexual objects and you all wanted to equate the gender when we are totally different. Now the cracks in society are beginning to show. Fuck you women

Who cares about love. You will end up alone with a cat.

What Girls Said 0