Would you ever date someone from GaG?

Just recently we found out that a lot of our fellow gagers are single!!! I men a lot a lot...
So that makes me wonder, would you ever date someone you met on gag? I honestly for one wouldn't mind giving it a try, after using this site for a few years now I can honestly say TONS of you girls are a fucking knockout.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated one, we talked for 8 months and it ended. It wasn't an ugly end lol but yeah, I don't know, I might do it again if the opportunity came, but with someone who knows how to communicate and who really loves me as much as I love him.

Most Helpful Guy

• If distance wasn't a factor I would.

People are more transparent on this site than they would be on an actual dating site so you can know details about them that they wouldn't initially advertise on a dating profile like: personality flaws, weaknesses, unpopular views, sexual kinks, whether or not they have cheated in the past or how much they sleep around.

It would make it a lot easier to filter people out based on things you wouldn't normally find out right away if you had met them on a dating site, but like I said distance is the main issue. Most people live too far away from eachother for dating to be practical.

What Girls Said 36

• Hoenstly once upon a time, I would have said yes, but uh, I wouldn't recommend it to most people at this point.

• I have had a Few Chances with some Romances on here, dear, but it Never Materialized. It was a "Celly phone Relationship" or Online Circles with Google that was better Left Here Instead.
    I have also had Some who had Sent Inappropriate Pix or just plain Dicks with being Paranoid about Who is at the other end, my Friend.
    On Gag, One Never knows how it Goes, Everyone is different as Night and Day.
    Good luck if you Should Meet Someone Sweet, @Rodismus xx

• Everyone knows my answer

• Yea I would, there's a few GAGers [male and female] who I would date [as long as we talked on Skype a few times so i know theyre real]

• I definitely would if I met someone. I am totally open to it. Just haven't met anyone on here really. I've talked to a few people but they live far away from me. So I guess distance for me is an issue.

• Not partcularly - mostly because no one lives where I live from here (almost no one)... If, by some nutty chance, they did live next to me and didn't have any weirdly pervy answers and questions ans we hit it off - then sure... But since there's no chance in hell that's going to happen - then nope.

• Well, my partner's on GAG but we were together for years before he joined so it doesn't really count. I don't think I'd date someone on GAG, no.

• That moment you have to slowly raise your hand cause you dated a gager before last year for 10month's and you still communicate with him off and on😅😒😂but you're low key publically creeping on another one👋no shame in my game😎

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• I wouldn't really date a person I first met on the internet at all. Doesn't matter what website I met them on.. I just can't imagine that at all, I need that 'sparks at first sight' moment :P

• dating no, one night stand possible

• Ah, yep, I would, haha.

• No thanks.

• I seriously don't know, I wouldn't say so.

• If I was single there's one I'd definitely date.

• Yes I would, and he knows it ;)

• ha ha ha ha ha ha, NO! guys on this site are... well, just no. nope. never.

• Hey, I tried but I wasn't good enough for him. And I'm no longer dating anymore so I chose no :)

• Then how would someone who likes you is supposed to change your mind about that? Or even approach you? :)

• @Dexamethasone there's plenty of men who want something serious with someone. It's just never me. They'd rather play around and fool me for months on end and then change their mind. And I'm not considering anyone anymore, sorry (:
      And expressive? Hmm thanks

• In most cases people in our lifes don't stay forever, they come and go, so you'd rather have someone you really love and like ( he does the same for you ) even if he comes in the future, instead of being with someone that you're not happy :D
      Yeah they are looking cute and it's like expressing a romantic way of your character, or maybe something I find lovable :)

• if gag were a town then hell ya

• it's possible, but improbable.

• No the guys on gag are bitter, racist, and sexist. They are so desperate and hate women just because no one wants them

• I used to like someone from here and at that time, I was thinking "sure."
    But now nah

• No...

• Not very likely but there's always a possibility.

• Maybe. I would be open to it if he or she was a great person.

• Perhaps. It depends.

• yes I would :)

• Vote B = Not why I'm here.

• Don't think so.. Not unless I saw them in real life.

• This isn't a FRIGGIN dating site.

• Well let me ask you this then, since you don't expect someone to message you with expectations of dating are you more willing to just talk with them for no real reason?

• More from Girls
    6

What Guys Said 31

• Considering my age, it would be hard to find someone close enough. There are some that I would date if our ages were close. And I can say that there are a couple on here that with different locations, etc., I would date even with the age difference being larger than normal.

• Here we go again. jpg

Not a dating site. lmao @ all the little pink and blue anons announcing their little crushes anonymously lol

• Long distance makes things difficult.

• I did once. She was 600 miles away and it was too tough. Would I again? She'd have to be ultra amazing and move here so possibly but unlikely. I'm not really interested in a girlfriend anymore anyway so the chances are slim but I couldn't say impossible.

• I talked to a girl for ages on here and it was interesting, she was interesting, but when someone's on the other side of the world and you both feel weird about taking it further coz it's the internet- it's too tricky. I ended up getting a girlfriend IRL anyway. lol

• There are a few here I wouldn't mind being with and I'm not against it, but it's not why I am here but if it happens it happens.

• Well I already am dating someone who's on here.

• Nope not at all thats fo sho. I don't believe in LDR's for one and how are we gonna have sex? *insert*

• I have been in love with a lady GAGer for months. SHe is very special, but must remain anon.

• First of all, photos are deceiving so i doubt a lot of these hot girls are actually that hot in real life. Plus, i wouldn't date a girl from here.

• If the opportunity and connection is there, then yeah.

• Perhaps, if love comes it comes

• No but there's plenty of girls on here I'd consider meeting with if they ever come to London

• Only if they're not into BDSM.

• hah definitely! but too far away and a couple of other problems lol :/

• I don't know.

• Sure, if the right girl came calling!

• I am not single lol

• I can know someone with GaG, but dating is a thing to start in real contact.

• Yes if it ever came to that point but the major issue would be distance. There is one potential person I would like to have a shot with.

• eh, there are a couple of people

• Sure, but only if there was solid plans on meeting.

• I would never date someone online.

• Yes I would but this isn't a dating site so no

• sure

• I want to but... Im from Turkey you know.. There is a ocean between us :D

• been there done that. would again.

• No.

First of all, I'm against online dating, and secondly even if I wasn't, nobody from here lives in my country.

• no because a lot of the accounts are fake/same person

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more