If you were the guy I was dating online, would you get mad at me?

I started online dating a couple of weeks ago and I used photos of a different girl (who looks below average to average) in my profile. The reality is I look pretty cute (others would call me gorgeous, and I am a part-time model) and I have a well-toned body. I did this because I'm sick of attracting jerks and guys who only wanted to get under my pants.

Now I have met this wonderful guy and we instantly clicked. He said he likes my personality and doesn't care how I look. We haven't chatted on cam yet. I gave him a lotta dumb reasons because I don't know how to tell him that those photos aren't mine. I'm planning on video-calling him on Sunday.

Would you get mad at me if you were him?

• Yes and I will delete you off.
    25% (1)50% (4)42% (5)Vote
  • Yes but I will give you another chance.
    75% (3)38% (3)50% (6)Vote
  • No. I wouldn't mind.
    0% (0)12% (1)8% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, but I'll be a bit confused at first. Your decision to have someone like you for your personality instead of your looks is quite admirable, I like it.

• I hope he'll think the same and that he'll be a bit glad that I look a lot better than the girl in the pictures, though I'm still nervous 'bout it.

• Show All
    • @mghowmasculinist Lies are mostly bad, but not this one. Lets say there are two friends (A) and (B). One day they decide to meat and bring each other a gift. (A) said he would bring an apple, and (B) said she would bring a tomato. (A) and (B) didn't care about the gift, they just wanted to hang out. But on the day they met instead of a tomato, (B) brought a sweet and plump peach. Do you think (A) was mad because (B) lied?

• Apples and Oranges...

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him as soon as possible, together with the real reason. The longer you wait, the lower your chance gets he accepts it.

• We will speak on Sunday. I'll accept whatever the outcome will be but I will really be sad if he deletes me off.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• A liar is a liar and should not be trusted