What do you think about my boyfriend? :( ?

He was watching a movie and when I messaged him we started to chat. He was in the middle of the film and he said "I am gonna continue my movie." Then he left.
Here is my question. If he comes while I am busy, I leave whatever I am doing and focus on him. Do you think I am just too obsessive or am I right? Please help, thanks. :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to be the same as you with my ex, whenever I was busy I would stop whatever I'm doing just to reply and talk to him because I was really into him. He didn't really do the same and would even not talk for days at the end because he said he was busy.
    If it happened only once, I wouldn't think too much into it, but if he did it a lot then I would start questioning how much of a priority I am to him, and If I don't put more efforts than he does.

• He spents time for me. He tries to create spaces for us but I could give all my time for him. He won't do this. :(

• Yeah it's the same thing for me tbh it used to be the same, I don;t know how the male brain works, but I believe that if you really love someone, you won't find excuses.

What Guys Said 12

• No big deal at all. Its not like you had a problem and needed to talk, the man wants to watch his movie let him be on his chill private time

• there is a difference between texting and being there. He was right to finish his movie if you were just texting him.

• these kinda problems didn't exist until texting showed up. just because someone has a phone on them doesn't mean they're accessible 24/7..,... but everyone assumes they are.

• He just wants some quiet alone time. Don't take it personally. :)

• Lol.. If this is regular, then its an issue, but just ince is not really a biggie , i mean sometimes you just wanna finish the damn movie if it got to the point where its that interesting..

• Omg I see gandalf in your pp and he was watching LOTR lol :D

• I really wonder Warcraft. But I want to take us to "now you see me 2" It is going to be a nice film, I think. :D

• Oh yeah , thats interesting. I saw the first movie and it was cool. Id like to see the second.

• He must be really into that movie
    No matter, you're overthinking too much

• You are too obsessive... I mean he was in the middle of a movie...

• Its Okay... observe that he doesn't ignore you all the time

• Too obsessive

• he is amazing

• The movie is more interesting than you.

• Girls finding problems where there is none. It never fails.

What Girls Said 11

• I can understand what you're feeling but he's not wrong.. you should've stopped chatting yourself and should have told him to enjoy the movie and that you can talk later.. relationships get suffocating so fast with this kind of attitude

• you are being to obsessive. It isn't his problem that you drop everything when he just wants little chit chat. Sure if you had an emergency or something than he might be in the wrong but currently he isn't

• He probably just wanted to finish his movie. My boyfriend does that for his anime and I do the same thing too sometimes. So long as it's not every single time I want to talk to him, I don't see why there would be a problem. I suggest finding something to do while he's into his movie. That way you're not feeling bad and you're occupied.

• I wouldn't think too much of it. You have time to talk to him.

• You interrupted his movie. Give him some space and let him finish it, I'm sure he messaged you when he was done.

• Maybe he was with family or friends and couldn't leave them?

• Well is not that bad , he just wanted to see the rest of the movie. It will be bad if he constantly ignores you

• Too obsessive.

• If you're busy, you're busy. You're overthinking everything.

• You're overthinking, sweetie. I can understand you, but it's just a movie. People's going to be busy every now and then. There's probably going to be times that you're busy and you don't want to answer too, I'm sure

• too obsessive, cmon guys have their own time too, maybe he reli wanted to watch the movie. if ur reli busy on important, focus on that first