Seriously need my question answer?

there's this boy I met off of Facebook. He so my type and I like him we end up talking for 2 days and on the third day he came over we was talking for the whole day then we had sex. Now he acting weird 😭😭😭😭 but he needed a ride to go to an interview I gave it to him and a ride home. After I did all that for him he said he would come over but he never did typical. So I woke up the next morning I see he change his whole name on Facebook and that I'm block. But why would he block me if I've been so nice to him, willing to want to be there for him off the 3rd day. I think I want love so bad I settle for any guy... Do you think he feel like I intimidate him? Or Is it off the fact I already gave him the cookie jar?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do girls keep finding these perfect guys on Facebook and fuck them and then wonder why they never the same again? He's used u and you have let him. Change your type!

• I deleted Facebook. I just want to start over

• Now that's a good choice, move on and use the situation to learn from for the future. Meet people in person as far as possible and get to know them properly before letting them have u. Good luck in life and love for the future.

Most Helpful Girl

• If the man wanted one thing... and you gave him that one thing without making him actually pursue you as a whole... why would he continue to pursue you at all after he's gotten what he came for? He was acting weird because he only wanted sex and he already got it and you continued to talk when he did not what to. He asked for a ride because he wanted a ride and nothing more. He blocked you because he's done talking to you or having anything to do with you because he already got what he came for. It's hard to swallow, but that's just how men work sometimes. (women too)

What Guys Said 1

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Yup, you gave it up way too soon. Don't get into that habit girl! I spent a good half of my 20's dating guys and sleeping with them far too soon only to end up being ghosted on. Fast forward to my current boyfriend, I didn't sleep with him for nearly a month and low and behold we've been together for almost a year now. He told me in the beginning that one of the reasons he likes me so much is that I didn't give it up too early.

• He used you for sex and a ride, now his disposing you

• Sadly he was after one thing, and one thing only, and you gave it to him, plus the free rides.

• Ugh, what a Jerk!

I'm He's an asshole that wanted sex, got sex and moved on.
    Don't be hard on yourself, just chalk it up as a crappy experience to learn from, and don't have sex with someone that soon next time. A decent guy will be fine with sticking around without the sex if he's in it for the right reasons. He will want to get to know you and he will put in the effort to do so. That's how we weed out the bad ones.

Act like you don't care, and don't speak to him anymore.