I am worried I will never find someone?

I have been in 2 relationships and both of them never worked out I am starting to lose my confidence in my self. I am happy with who I am and i know i don't need a guy to make me happy but I want a family and to settle down why does this feel impossible? How can I meet someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• women feel pressures like that. 2 relationships really isn't that bad... in this environment.

need more details why they didn't work. The attraction is happening sub conscious so are you picking wrong guys or just not working out. dating is about learning about you and what you need, no so much getting what you want... although I realize you do want something.

maybe we need a way on GAG to order a guy... describe your specifications:) you could just marry me, ... oops I'm of ripe age... but wait people like vintage cars with class, older houses with character, and old trees?

I've known very attractive girls who never found someone for life... they married, divorced, or dated around. I can tell you the wounds from early life and relationships can really screw you, so if there are any bad remanants from life influencing you, then get counseling and clean that stuff up. Either way, I'd get a coach/counselor on your side so you can work through and discard guys fast... unless you have some really skilled GF's.

Lastly go to church? online date? join match making service? be social. Read the book Mars and Venus on a date. Do all of the above and keep your options open to find a decent guy that will commit. I believe there are maybe a few of them on this site so they exist. But the issue may be who you are choosing... see my point?

Lastly... if you are worried... don't project that to people. Be confident in who you are... you are enjoying your life and you want someone to go along on the ride. Getting needy will poison a good guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• You will have to change your life.

put the rest of your life under control, as much as you can. That will make you feel less hopeless and helpless. If you get what you want in other areas of life, you will feel more confident you can do it in your love life as well.

Focus on doing more things you love and enjoy. If you are unhappy in your job, look for one that will make you feel better. If you want to lose some extra weight. Go ahead, make a plan and lose it.

If you are passionate about any sports/art/craft/music/hobby do it. Take classes, enjoy your time, enjoy your life and make your single days count.

The more you feel you are in control of your life the happier you feel, the better you look, the more you smile, the more fun you have.

More moments of genuine bliss. Less time to pity yourself for being single. And you’re not putting your life on hold while he or she arrives.

As you do that, you’ll start attracting a much more interesting bunch of people in your life. And yes, that includes potential partners too. People get drawn to your energy, liveliness, your confidence, your spark.

When you feel you are in the right place, and you believe love can happen for you: the right partner will come, without a doubt.

Wishing you the best of luck.

What Guys Said 13

• 1 : girl calm down you are over dramatic... seriously you are less than 25
    2 : you can't lose your confidence after 2 relationship... you need to keep trying
    3 : you can't quit : in the words of a wise man "Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!”

• I've only had two real relationships as well but I've had a lot more experiences being rejected after already investing time and emotion into trying to be with someone.

The kind of pain where someone initially accepts you and shows interest just for them to turn around and shut you down I think is a pretty devastating experience. I would much rather see things come to a conclusion rather than having unresolved feelings.

• Don't think about what you lost.. You most because you both were not compatible with each other...
    You are very young and have a lot of time to find that one...

You will find someone eventually... So don't think negative of yourself... And don't change yourself for anyone

• I've been in two very hurtful relationships before now. But finding someone is still possible!
    But you just gotta be careful though. Many guys will seem to like you but their main motive is to try to get into your pants.

• I know guys seem to play with my emotions I no longer believe any one when they say they love me

• That's why you have to be CAREFUL.

• You're young yet. There's plenty of time. Date more, and get a better sense of which men are for real and which ones are players. Approach dates as experiments, not as a way to f Ind a relationship.

• I've never been in a relationship. I should be more worried than you.

• Don't worry too much, things can happen when we least expect. Just keep looking.

• Im trying but it hurts to much when we end it I don't want to keep feeling pain and that there's so much wrong with me

• Pain is inevitable when a breakup happens but it passes. If you don't keep looking you'll indeed end up alone and it will be worse.

• your just overthinking it, and worrying too much, i would suggest you to have some patience and dont rush into these things. when the time will be right it will happen

• What? You've already met two people.

• Yeah but they don't last I am not like other girls I don't drink or party and i think they find me boring

• Welcome to the club. Take a seat and make yourself comfortable.

• Its perfectly fine, i don't think you're of age to settle down yet.

• You can start worrying when your 35 and have two cats lol. Your really young, just enjoy life.

• Calm down. It doesn't have a formula. Noone can say 'Do this, do that'

What Girls Said 7

• I think you sound like you are a bit lonely... maybe you should concentrate on meeting friends and having fun and building your confidence up. I think A lot of people want to start popping out children because they think it will make them less lonely... but infact it has the opposite effect as you have to stay at home with the kids all day and have no adult company for intelligent convo. No man wants to marry someone that just wants him in order to try and create this hypothetical family anyway. Just chill and let life work itself through, humans live a long time and there are so many things you can do in the mean time. When he comes along he comes along, until then just try and make some nice memories to tell him about when he arrives.

• It's very common and normal to fear never finding someone. In fact, most humans feel that way at some point, if not MANY times. That is part of your emotions and makes you a human who wants love. You will find someone. Most people find someone special at some point in their life. The ones who don't are the ones who have given up and stopped trying. You can and will meet someone I promise.

• Dont ever ever give up! Once you give up, you will NEVER find the right one. We, as humans, will always learn from failures, to improve ourselves. I believe you are getting closer to find the right guy! And yea, don't rush into things. Talk things out before you and ur future partner get serious. Cheers~~~

• Have you ever tried online dating? It may boost your self-confidence. Try a reliable online dating service. My brother set a few successful dates online.

• Looking at your age range, your very young. Got plenty of time, wouldn't stress and fret too much 😊

• I think you are too sentimental at the Moment. So not right time to think about relationships.
    You will think Better by time.

• At your age, you don't really need to feel that way. Wait until you're in your 30s before you think you're doomed. It's so annoying when young people think they can't meet anyone.