Girls, This girl that I work with?

So this girl and I work together and found out that we were really crushing on each other since I first started there but I'm getting a lot of mixed signals when we're at work she stares at me constantly and has said she follows me around a lot or random day dreams and stares at me whenever I leave she comes to kiss me and say bye but what confuses me is if we're not working or one of us is off she never responds to my texts or anything than whenever I ask her if she like to hang out she never will respond to any of it she'll just vanish But than when go back to work she starts doing all that again when I leave now and get food she'll recently puts hearts on my food wrappers and call me pet names but if she acts like that why she never talk or hang with me outside of work plus recently found out that she told a her brother and stuff about me so I'm very confused why she doing that? Can someone please explain

2

What Girls Said 2

• Why not just ask her? I mean behavior like that is confusing and no one is going to know in her head what she means. Just straight up ask her what's up with that.

• She seem strange..