Which trait of the opposite sex is the biggest turn on of these options?

• experience in life
  • knowledge and/or education
  • wit and/or humor
turn on sorry

Most Helpful Guy

• Humour is the most influential here, but B and C are quite important (A is much less, one can always gain more).

What Guys Said 11

• All of the above? ^.~

If I were to pick one, it's a close tie between A and C, but I'm gonna go with C.

• Well, this one's obvious...
    I mean, one of the main reasons I crush on a girl is because she can actually make me laugh. These girls are so rare that I end up crushing on them.

• I don't see the option for tits, ass, and pussy.

• Skinny with big boobs

• If I had 20 points and I could allocate them between these categories (the max being ten per category), this is what I would do.

Experience - 4
    Knowledge - 8
    Wit/Humor - 8

• i would say knowledge

• Not sure exactly what you mean by turn out?

• turn on sorry

• Oh well then in that case, I picked the wrong vote. I would've voted knowledge and education if I had've known that's what you meant.

• Laughing is a requirement for me.

• Knowledge/ education.

• Nothing beats wit for me

• None of them. I enjoy C the most. But none of them impact how hot someone is to me.

What Girls Said 9

• All of these would be really great thing's, but I'm going with B followed by C and then A. Knowledge is always sexy! And will forever be that way. But I mean pure knowledge that you understand and can relate to various people and situation's as well. Not just knowledge of thing's like history or science's or math's (great too) but y'all get the gist☺ for example there is one male GAGer on this site who I never payed attention even after we followed one another until I had an actually conversation with him and BAM it me... now every time he comment's on something I get butterflies in my MIND as well as my 🐈 I'm just being honest*future voice*😂

• Plus he is kinda funny, but that brain though...😧☺ ughhhh I need a mop!

• Honestly, intelligence is a major turn on, if someone is incredibly intelligent then they're incredibly attractive to me and I'd probably fuck them.

• Wit and humour is an awesome combination

• Wit and humor.

• Wit and humor!!! I just can't resist it.

• Intelligence+humour

• All of the above. I really like 'unique' and rebellious sort of men.

• Wit and/or humor for sure.

• Knowledge and Education