Would you get turned off by nasty looking feet on a first date?

My girlfriend is going on a first online date tomorrow and she was showing me the outfit she's going to wear. She wants to wear a pair of platform flip flops but she has the nastiest feet ever! Corns, bunions and a terrible hammer toe. I suggested she not wear them and was honest about it, in a nice way. She said she doesn't care, that she likes the shoes and if a guy doesn't like it, that's his problem. She's a super pretty girl, great figure - maybe I'm being shallow here, but I wouldn't bust out my nasty feet on a first date! What do you guys think? Would you be turned off if your date had seriously gross feet?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is so funny, when i first met my guy he praised me on how gorgeous i was and how i had such a amazing figure when we got around to having sex he said wow pretty little feet i asked him why is it that a woman's feet mattered so much to men he said something like he likes when a woman has pretty feet especially in heels, so no you're not shallow, i guess you guys just like that kind of thing.

• Yes I've noticed that guys will comment on feet too. But most guys I talk to won't consider it a deal breaker, they'll just be a bit baffled as to WHY she'd wear those shoes if she has busted looking feet, especially on a first date. I guess I would feel the same way if it was a guy - like dude, what were you thinking? 😆

• Thanks for MHO :)

What Guys Said 5

• It would be the first thing I'd look at and yes it would turn me right off. I'd pretend to answer the phone and tell her it was a job offer in space and I'm taking it so have to dash to catch the 10 pm rocket!

• A little, yes. On the flipside, on my second date with my now-gf we went to the beach and I noticed she had really cute feet ;)

• When would I be looking at her feet?

• I probably won't even look at her feet xD

• I would have been turned off too.

What Girls Said 3

• Lmao lol mmm I mean, if they're that bad she can always wear shoes that don't show her feet

• I think I would if I met a guy like that.

• Wait... she's your girlfriend and she's going on a date?