Why am I such an idiot with girls?

I haven't had a girlfriend in so long and it's because I turn into a retard whenever I meet or see a girl I think is cute. I'm not even a bad guy or ugly or anything, and it's really annoying.

I either grow the balls and say something stupid to her or say nothing at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you put girls on such a high pedestal and scare yourself from them. Once you realize that they're just humans just like you and I, you'll start having more success.

What Girls Said 2

• You just have to remember that girls get the same way too. I often lose the ability to speak properly around a crush. Perseverence will help my friend.

• u r just nervous or shy when u meet a cute girl. just relaxed. talk to her like anyone

What Guys Said 3

• Just make sure you take small steps and do not over push it. That is all ;) be nice to them

• Someone will love that about you someday etc.

• The core of your problem is that you place girls on a pedestal. When you realise that she ain't all that, you will never be nervous again.