When text is one sided?

Hey all,

Just a quick one, I've been casually dating a girl recently and its going well when we are together, however when were apart I always seem to be the one who texts. She always replies and usually fairly quickly, I've decided its time to pull back a bit and see if she makes the effort , after all if she can't be bothered to text then she's not all that much into me right?

What do you guys think? any experience of this cos the wait is killing me

been on 4 dates only texting about a month and no we haven't slept together. We aren't crazy close or anything just get on well when we are together

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really like her and you stop texting her to see if she'll text you then it might not be a good thing because she may wonder why you haven't texted her and not text you because you haven't texted her. Sometimes people get too comfortable meaning that she's prob. use to you initiating the texts so she expects you to text her. From experience, I was talking to this guy and would texted for 1 wk straight meaning that he would text me first every day. Then he stop and we didn't talk for 1 wk and a day exactly. Then he texts me and I found out that he thought that he was texting me too much and said that I should have texted him. But I didn't text him because he didn't text me and I thought that he didn't like me anymore. I say that you should text her whenever you feel like it and when the convo is over tell her to text you tmrw that way she'll be the one initiating the text. Just because she doesn't text you first doesn't mean that she's not feeling u.

What Girls Said 3

• some people just do not bother using there mobiles/ cell phones so she might b one of those but still into u. ask her bout it

• don't stop texting her, because if you did it a lot and suddenly stop, she'll wonder what happened and think you lost interest. I know because I'm in the same situation right now - the guy I've been casually dating for a month used to talk to me at least once a day and now I haven't heard from him in a week and I'm pretty upset about it. it might be that he's thinking what you're thinking, that I should make an effort, but to me it just seems like he's not that into me anymore... so be careful!

• Hey, that's the point. Some girls are naturally slow which I mean she's interested in you but not yet fully into you. Or she just doesn't want to get hurt, so she's holding back the relationship on purpose. Something I learned is that never let this stagnant relationship to be long enough to jeopardize your relationship. In both cases, you better to make move. Find an excuse to stay with her one night. That will bring a change. But if you're not sure what you want, then don't do that. Otherwise, you'll mess up her and yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• From a guy's point of view. If she isn't really testing back and kind of just answering, then she isn't that interested, maybe give her some time and see if she tries to make an effort ya.

• how long have you been texting? how many dates you where on? did you sleep together? how long since you last text her?