What's the worst thing a guy ever did during a date?

Just for fun, girls!!! ❤️

Wow! Some of these stories are unbelievable.

From what I'm seeing, being stood up is one of the least horrible things that could happen in a date. :P

27

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think my story is as bad (it's not really a date story, I was already in a relationship by then) as what the other girls posted but it's still something I don't even want to remember:

My mother had to argue with my then boyfriend to take me out more and tell him how he's acting like a loser, etc. My mom can be tough when she see someone's either not treating me right or being careless about my feelings.

The worse part is he was going to stop by my house empty handed on my 20th b-day and just say happy b-day. He mother had to argue with him in order for him to buy chicken, beers and celebrate it like a real boyfriend is suppose to. He all of the sudden started taking me out a bit more because of what she told him. How embarassing!!!

What Girls Said 26

• Talked about his ex.

NOT just about his ex. How she was a "b**ch" and slept around, how her FB shows she's so happy with a new guy.

I felt like it took FOREVER to get the check and GTFO.

• He told me that my job sucks and that even an idiot could do that (I am a game tester in a famous gaming company and that was his comment on my huge salary lol). I didn't want to see him ever again. :D

• OMG! And you'd think a guy would like that job, right?

• Yeah. My guess is that he was just jealous and intimidated because he had no job at all.

• Thanks! :) But that's just one of the examples. My most recent date was texting on his phone during WHOLE date! I'm not sure which is worst, the jealous guy or this rude guy. Sigh.

• Oh gosh! I met up with this guy that I used to cut his hair and we were supposed to go to the movies and eat afterward. He kept stopping a gas stations on the way and the last one we stopped at he was in there forever he finally came out and as quick as we were back on the road, I live in the boonies, he pulled over got out of the car and started throwing up! I made him take me back to my car. He told me he took too many pills, what I don't know, then had the gall to try to kiss me! Eww. Don't think so. We didn't even go toward the city! Yea he never asked me out again after that. Which I'd've said no any way but that was the by far worst "date" I've ever been on. Yea like I'm going to kiss him after he threw up. Gross.

• When this Date who was not a Mate, had Wanted to Rush Right into a Relationship as Two Birds of a Feather, Becoming Needy and Clingy in a Love Nest... It All Happened even Before the Ball Dropped at 12 Midnight.
    He became much too Too Overbearing, Especially Even Harder on me the Very Next Day, New Year's Day, when I Desperately Tried as he Nearly Cried, To have to Tell him "I just want to be Friends For now."
    Good luck and Great question, @neversaynotopanda xx

• Guy#1Grab my boobs and pinch my ass and say while I got up"😨HA WOW! I was looking at your front and I should have been staring at your BACK (ass)!'') 😒 CHECK PLZ☺! I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but the second date was even worse!
    Guy#2 "If you happen to run into so and so (his ex) just say we are friends from math class" Dafuq? So I told him"Well you don't have to worry about that sweet pea cause I won't be going☺" and I never did, idc how much he begged.

• Unbelievable! Not sure I think jerk #2 is worse than the first, though. 😐

• Absolutely not! I would have ditched them both too. 😉

• I did esp the second guy, I didn't show up lol.

• Brought me back to his house that he shared with his girlfriend...

• Guy#1 He brought his best friend. He thought it was a friends meet up, not a date. It hurt because i thought we had something but he thought i was just being friendly :(

Guy#2 we went clubbing and he found some friends from school. He introduced me and they started catching up due that they had not seen for a year or so. I thought " this is taking time.. " so i went to the bathroom and when i came back he was talking to a girl that were in the group of friends. I also remember thought "well she is just a friend too" while trying not to be jealous. I dont like being jealous, so I went for a beer and when i came back he was dancing with her on top of a table. So thats it. I went home without him noticing. He called me like 100 times during my taxi ride and the next day but i make sure he never heard from me again. This didn't hurt like the first one but it enters in my top 2 of the worst things.

• didn't show up ):

• Call his mother to talk about my family... kicked his ass to the curb

• i have never been to a date haha :/

• Tell me at the end of the date that he was married

• With a Children Of God evangelist... when I used to drink & do gear.

He had clearly never done drugs, I knew this, but said nothing.
    After sex, laying next to me, mid conversation, he suddenly went quiet.
    I was busy enjoying my own high so didn't care until I began hearing noises.
    I turn my head to see him throwing up on himself, in a totally oblivious state.

• As i was mentally splitting the bill in my head preparing to go dutch, he mentioned that he didn't bring any money "i hope that's okay" he said. LOL that was the end of that.

• Ugh, he said I had fuck me eyes (amongst other things) and he had no manners what's so ever.

• Mentioned his ex : )

• He hit on some other girls, got their phone numbers and started texting them once they were out of his sight. I was in front of him eating my dinner. He hardly said a word to me. And he was the one who asked me out.

• That's horrible! 😰

• lol, it is fine. I happened to get back at him (unintentionally) because the guy I dated after that just happened to be his best friend. And I learned that after I started dating his best friend. I just hope that I did not look like a slut.

• He told me about his friend who was a girl who he always cheated on his girlfriends with. Lol. Bad move bro.

• He stood me up

• He sneezed.. yuck. Like why did u come if u were.. Sick? My God what's wrong with guys.

• dude took a call from another chick and set up a date with her in front of me while we were eating

• Son of a... 😡

• wtf it didn't accept my comment. anyways he asked "how do you write: looking forward to seeing you!"

• Ate all my food.

• The guy told me straight out that he had a small penis and that he was dumb. No joke. Lol

• Not pay for the date

• He looked at me, with what he thought was a sexy seductive look and said "can I enter you" while wiggling his eyebrows.

• My ex boyfriend took my plate away from me while I was eating on a dinner date because he didn't want me to get fat. I was 5'7, 125 lbs. 😟

• Once my ex said he had to go to the bathroom and after half and hour I asked a waiter to go into the men's room to see if he was okay and when the waiter came back, he told me there was no one in the bath room so I called my ex and someone picked up and I heard moaning. The next day i broke up with him.