Would you call a woman back if she had sex with you on the first date?

• Yes
  • Probably
  • Probably not
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes, there's one hell of an attraction and things happen.

Maybe she *needed* the sex.

Personally, it would depend for me. Did we hit it off? Did I have a good time? Was the sex good? Is she interesting and funny?

Yes to all of the above? I'd call her back. Give her one more chance, and take her out on a real date.

If it happens again, eh. Probably not.

• @redeyemindtricks - LOL, I've heard that too many times. I'll wait for Tony's response on that one.

• @redeyemindtricks I don't think there's such a thing as putting out too fast. But just cuz we fuck doesn't mean you're dating material if your personality is bland to me. I also don't bitch if sex is held out on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on kinda what happened on the date.
    I could see this happening if she was pretty amazing and we had a great date and we didn't want things to end and it just happened. Then id call her back. If hit was just for sex and she just wanted to feel wanted again probably not but who knows.
    Sometimes that sexual attraction is so strong and one thing leads to the next.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, man, it's rude not to.

What Guys Said 5

• Its not her fault I am so charming

media.giphy.com/media/tRCRvmaUV3c7C/giphy.gif

• I usually am bad at staying in touch with people anyways... That or people suck at staying in touch with me.

• I would never have sex on the first date but if did want sex on the first date I wouldn't call her back

• Of course, because there will be sex on the second date. (But she probably isn't a keeper).

• been there done that, prob not