Why am I not attracted to anyone?

I mean like 99% of the women in my age range are just unattractive to me. And no I'm not gay or asexual. I just find almost everyone totally unappealing. Some of it's their aesthetic choices, some of it is that they just seem boring or not my type. Does that sound normal, or is there something wrong with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sameeee, I've seen like 3 uber attractive dudes in real life.. One of the was my first crush who rejected me because he apparently didn't feel the same way about me lmao, one was a friend of my cousin who was like so insanely beautiful that I had a hard time believing he was not an alien and one was my former friends with benefits lmao sad..

• They sound like cool and unique people although with the Asian guy sounds like more like just strict physical attraction hahahahaha. But yeah I mean the problem I feel is that everyone is just boring and too "normal"... I mean I'm not elitist about it but yeah I like people who are artistic and into weird things and not necessarily just doing what's expected for people to do with their lives without thinking much about it.

• You're just not into the mainstream and that's perfectly okay!
      I am neither and tbh I always found that those kinds of people were terribly boring.
      I need someone who's spontaneous, open minded and maybe also a bit on the crazy side. :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty normal bruh, i only am attracted to.001% so it figures. Besides thats just like most women anyways.

• That's true, maybe I just feel left out because guys are every girl who walks by and that makes for unbalanced gender roles in dating. whatever :D

• Haha thanks. Yeah don't worry I don't have any of that "nice guy syndrome" or "bitter about women" mentality tbh.

• Makes too of us right on man and goodluck

What Girls Said 11

• You're probably just picky - and some people are just like that.

I know because I am like that myself, I am sooooo picky that sometimes I think I'll be single forever! lol

But as long as you know what you want then it's all cool, your girl will appear soon ;)

• That's what it's like to be a woman lol so I say normal.
    I'm attracted to very few people. None at this moment.

• Same. I was feeling somewhat attracted to someone I met recently but then I lost it.. although I still want to be her friend but meh.

• That's literally what happens to myself and many women.
      I'm not calling you gay or trans, not that there's anything wrong with that, but that's what happens to many women.

When guys say they easily fall for multiple women at once, I just can't imagine that because it takes so much for me to like even one person. But it takes me a lot to get over someone as well.

• Well yeah I know I have more of a "feminine" style sexual attraction. It takes me a lot to get over people too. Like 6+ months.

• totally normal all the guys my age are GROSS in my eyes.

• Maybe it's just the women who are around you.
    I feel the same way, I'm not attracted to men I see here, where I live. So, I would say it's perfectly normal.

• If you haven't found anyone then you haven't found anyone. It's not a big deal

• you might be like me and only find people attractive after you've interacted with them and flirted with them.

• Do you use to spend your time far from female people? Maybe It's a confidence problem or the fact you absorb too unhealthy perfect photos of girl on the Net and you've kinda high expectation. Or maybe you're only attracted by a women if you feel connected to her soul (chemistry stuff)<--- this could be beautiful.

• I spend time far from everyone LOL. I don't know if it's about high expectatons for physical attraction anyway? I mean I don't really get attracted to "model" looking people or the societal beauty standards either,

• I bet it, you have to enjoy real people more often (I'm also often an Introvert), maybe you'll become more empathetic. Concerning the beauty standard, wtf what they say? You feel free to like whoever you want. Good luck, man.

• No, it's just that you are independent and only time can tell who you are attracted to :)

• 99%? well damn lmfao

• Okay I mean if we're just talking physical traits then it's really not that bad at all, maybe like 60%. But between physical traits and aesthetics and stuff it's like meh. but yeah it's pretty silly hahaha

• I know the feeling.

• You probably have very high standards

What Guys Said 9

• It's normal, try online dating or join groups which interest you (where you may find like-minded girls).

• I don't think it's normal I see a lot of attractive girls whenever I'm outside.

• I seriously am as stumped as you. Not that I don't find women attractive, but I am socially awkward and my dating experience has been minimum!

• Hmmm well I wouldn't say I'm not socially awkward but it's just like... I don't have stuff in common with anyone to talk about or ask them to do on a date...

• I feel the same way. There's good looking girls but as soon as they open their mouth it's like never mind. I'm going home now. Looks are nice but worthless without heart and brains.

• Maybe you live in the most ugly shithole in america.

• Some Chicks just stopped having boobs baha

• my first guess is that you've got some very unrealistic standards.

• You'll be attracted to me when you see me, big boy.

• That's normal.

• there's something wrong with you

• are you 60?