Guys, what's the worst thing a woman ever did on a date?

This is now to the guys in response to our stories of what guys (well in my case my ex boyfriend on my b-day) did on a date that is just a NO NO.

Link:
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/q2019163-what-s-the-worst-thing-a-guy-ever-did-during-a-date

Now let's hear from you guys!!!

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I've only dated one girl. She didn't do anything bad.
    We've been friends for a long time though, and she's said some things that hurt me quite a bit. Things like I'm not a real man, I'm like a lady, I'm like her little brother. I love her but she can be hurtful sometimes.

• Wow, she's quite the sexist.

• >>> I'm not a real man, I'm like a lady, I'm like her little brother.

That's the kind of shaming tactic that people use to enforce gender stereotypes. As I said, she's kinda sexist. But if you're friends with her, cool! Just don't let it get to you too much.

• "Enforce gender stereotypes". Jesus. I'm sick of you people. I've had enough internet for today.

What Guys Said 24

• getting dumped on my Birthday in front of family while she had the guy she dumped me for with her. you can't get smacked any harder in the face than that i dont think lol.,

• yeah that was very rude. She could have waited till the next day.

• yeah but her and me were kids , teens dont know any better or they didn't at the time i was a teen lol

• She hugged me and wouldn't let go for... I lost count... maybe 30-45 minutes. I couldn't end it. That to me was the red flag that said something wasn't right and it wasn't.

I'm still BF's with her, but she was going through divorce and all kinds turmoil. It wasn't about caring about me, I was a prop to hold her up. Love her as a friend...

• Using out 'date' as an opportunity to spy on her ex-boyfriend, not telling me that he was going to be at the same venue we were attending.

• Well technically at least you realized she was totally a psycho stalker

• I have never been on a date. :(

• It's ok. You can still meet her one day. It's never too late to date.

Honestly, I haven't been on a date for ages now so you're not alone.

• lol... yeah that's funny...
      I would be mortified, which is why if I knew that was about to happen, I would be trying my best to hold it.

• Yes, she laughed it off.

• I think more when she acts like she doesn't want to be there and she's just there because she feels bad. I'm sure many can relate.

• Checking her phone every single time it beeped.

Like, I get the merits of women sending a text or two while on a first or second date. It gives them the opportunity to be like, "Hey (name of best friend), just wanted to let you know that I'm on the date and he hasn't stuffed me in his trunk or anything crazy like that."

• After we left the restaurant, she climbed up on to the wall that surrounded a fountain in the city square, then walked around the wall singing show tunes badly.
    She was oblivious to be presence.
    I left here there, after two policewomen asked her WTF she was doing.

• No crazy stories. I think I do a pretty damn good job talking/texting a bit beforehand so I can filter out girls as necessary.
    But, pull her phone out and blatantly just start texting. Omg, GTFO.

• Show up drunk and tell me she loved me. It was our second date.

• Unfortunately I don't have experience regarding that, I haven't had that many "dates" with people I hadn't known, and in those, nothing really happened.

• I took this girl to a nice restaurant on our first date. As I recall
    it was Tony Roma's Place for Ribs in Miami. Her ex boyfriend
    came in with a date. She starts crying, excuses herself and goes to
    the ladies room for 30 fucking minutes ! I paid for dinner, gave her cab
    fare and left her. Right fucking there ! No one does that to me ! EVER !

• Mention that she has kids on the second date. One of those kids was 5 years younger than I am. Awkward

• never being interested in me. just talking about herself and i´m just lik uh hu, yeah, hmm... xD she didn´t shut her mouth or ask me anything the entire date.

• yeah what an awkward date. She shouldn't have come or leave early if she wasn't interest.

• She persuaded you to have an opportunity to talk about herself? Lol.

• @Mesonfielde sounds lunatic but she "really" wanted to date me xD and then this.

• Ran away when she saw me

• Exist.
    . . .

• She started shouting and screaming at me.

• texted on the phone and blamed her sister for messaging her, and then accuse me of texting someone when I answered a text. You were texting and being rude to me...

• I never been on a date, but I would hate it if she wore a dress or skirt. I just find dresses and skirts repulsive. No offense to those that wear dresses and skirts.

• I've never actually been on a date

• Take out a cell phone and be occupied it throughout dinner

• She told me to let her go and didn't wake up when I hit her.

• Turned away when I tried to kiss her. To be fair it was my first date and she was older i was 19 and she was 24. The date was pretty much a disaster from the beginning but I was able to salvage and learn something from it.

• Talking about other guys 🙄
    I could care less

• Ah lets see. One chick only agreed to go on a date just to make another dude jealous. He showed up half way through.

One only said a few words and seemed not interested. Apparentlly she was and was butthurt I didn't want to see her again.

One was so nervous she phisically shook- the entire time.

One date I was on, we were at a bar. The server came over and offered me a drink, was friendly and chatty. I thought nothing of it until my date pointed out that there was no table service and the server was flirting hardcore. I was oblivious. The date went south from there.

One chick kept grabbing my ass and eventually my dick.

One chick wanted me to beat her ex up.

• Tell us about the one who physically shook? What did you know about her before?

• @Bluemax she and I hit it off nicely. We would text and had a lot in common. She was very inexperienced. On our 3 dates she was horribly nervous. And well, shook. Almost like she was shivering. I bent over backwards to try and get her to her relax. We really hit it off and I really wish things had panned out. I enjoyed her company and conversation.
      Then in trying to arrange a 4th date it all went to hell. She suddenly panicked about the whole thing and said we should take a break.
      So I told her that I was interested in her but was willing to take it slow, enjoyed conversations with her and hoped we could be at the very least friends if the dating thing was too much. I said to send me a line when she was ready and never heard from her.
      A couple of months later I went into her work and after a bit of how-ya-doings I said I was disappointed she never got back to me. She responded "what for?"
      I repeated what she said with surprise, shrugged, and went & drank my coffee.

• That was the end of that. The whole time we were dating she kept telling me how much we clicked and how we had the best conversations that she never got to have with anybody else, that she had the best time with me and really enjoyed my company.
      I still think of her often and I really wish things had worked out with her.
      In the end I was just left really confused.