Would you date a man who rejected NFL's offer?

• Yes
  • No
So would y'all date me?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes I would

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• Yes Girls become attracted to guys who are an athlete even though they are not professional. They would go crazy if they got to know that you are in the same league as the professionals, maybe because they unconsiously see you as a potential succesful man by relating to NFL players

• I also thought girls hated quitters

• by the way do you still play American football as an amateur? i dont think you are a quitter... im saying that because I've already played another sport as amateur but couldnt become pro

• No I don't play football no more

• I'm not gay so I voted no 😛 haha

• Lol I knew you weren't

I stalk people

• So many reasons like injuries, people coming after me for my money only, and I don't like being the center of attention. I got anxiety in college cause of that.

• Yeah well its probably for the better. Yeah you could of made a shit ton of money but money isn't everything and you'll be able to enjoy your young adult life now more than ever too.

• No Tom Cheating Brady or get the fuck out.

• u didn't reject nfl offers lol