Could you or would you date someone who was extremely tiring if they promised you?

Hello everyone, just going over my past experiences and wanted to know if you would date someone who was extremely obnoxious. Here are the details: person asks the same question over and over, makes you feel uneasy and doesn't really ask anything about you. This guy wanted to financial help me but i couldn't stand him

Most Helpful Guy

• what do you mean? to financial help you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I couldn't date an obnoxious guy and I wouldn't take anything he had to offer either. I'd refuse his financial help , because I'd never want to be beholden to him. If a guy doesn't want to get to know me as a person then that's a deal breaker. It shows he isn't really interested in me.

What Guys Said 2

• Nope Love only. hugz n smiles🍀🐶🍀

• Nope, sounds like an awful relationship to have! I'd avoid that guy like the plague if I were you!

What Girls Said 3

• Negative people can suck so much life out of you. If you have any other option take it. A guy like that might expect significant compensation for his help.

• nope! that would irritate me :/

• Life is far too short to be wasting time on losers like that.