I asked her out and she said she would if she didn't have a boyfriend?

So is she attracted to me? Does she likes me? WTF

Most Helpful Girl

• She's attracted to you but she has a boyfriend.
    Attraction does not mean that she likes you better than her boyfriend anyways, It just means that if she was single you would have had a chance. But she is not so don't ask her again because I doubt you'd like your girlfriend to hang out with some random guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• If she doesn't really have a boyfriend it's a cop out (obviously), if she does have one it could be a cop out or it could mean she finds you attractive, without more information we have no way of knowing and in any case she said no, so what's the point (or do you just want to know if "a girl like her" can be attracted to you)?

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, but she has a boyfriend.

Better question: She has a boyfriend so you shouldn't care either way if she likes you so why are you asking this question?

• She was just trying to spare your feelings. She has a boyfriend. End of. Don't be a homewrecker.

• she is attracted to you but she doesn't want anything serious because if she did, she would break up with her current boyfriend to be with you instead.

• thats a major cop out. its worse than just saying yes of no.

• It's a less hurtful way to say no, in my opinion.

What Guys Said 1

• She may have a boyfriend. Girls are such pathological liars these days, who knows.