To the bigger women out there: I'm a chubby chaser. How do I go about dating you in the most respectful way possible?

I'm a big guy myself. I've been with women smaller than me (love them). But I always wanted to be with a girl who is big. I've always wanted a girl who is soft, cuddly, enjoys eating a lot and could occasionally overpower me physically (I'm tired of always being the big strong one).

I don't treat women like objects. I'm looking for something more meaningful than a fling. I don't want weird fetishes (like face-sitting, etc). And whether she whether she gained weight, lost weight or stayed the same, I'd love her no less.

I'm just looking for advice on how to live out this fantasy of mine without treating her like a piece of meat. For those girls out there who are bigger, is there anything that I should know?

What Girls Said 2

• I think as long as you are approaching her with the same attitude as your post you should be good. Each individual is different, but listening amd questioning is definitely a great start.

• Honestly go for it just realise that a lot of big girls have very low self esteem and will rarely believe you when you complement them so being nice is keep if they see your a nice person that's all they need

• this is true. I myself wonder why any girl would find me attractive but some do.

What Guys Said 1

• you want to get big girls? easy treat them like a piece of meat then after you got them act like your normal self. it never fails that women like me more when i dont care about them.