- So i was very jealous of my girlfriend who lives 3 hours away from me having fun with her friends and family without me, i dont know what got into me, i made a fake account and abused her.
- I dont know what happend to her, after this abusing, she changed her profile pic to tell me that she missed me and how much she loves me.
- I got happy by seeing this and i made another fake account and told her that she is such a nice person.
Since then,, no contact from her , did i just get caught? was it a web by her? Im so afraid i dont want to lose this girl :(
- When she got abused by a fake account, she doubted its u, she then plotted a plan by pleasing/making u happy through her profile pic, and u just got caught. Your'e busted bro, now she is sure its u who abused her.Vote A
- Nah dont worry bro, you are safe, she did not figure it out that u abused her.Vote B
Most Helpful Girl
I think she became suspicious so tested you and when you made the second account it confirmed her suspicions. Sounds like you're very insecure and/or have jealousy issues, most probably both. Therapy might help.6
Most Helpful Guy
Well for starters if you want to have fun why don't you go and meet her, secondly you shouldn't have done this thing it's really immature. Coming back on your question it's highly likely that you're caught, given that she started putting up pictures and saying she misses you out of nowhere when some stranger abused her.