Girls, Do you touch/play with your hair, when you are nervous around a guy you find really scary (ugly) ?

Your say on this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• no... i have no reason to be nervous around a man I'm not interested in romantically, no matter what he looks like.

1|1
    0|0
    • thanks. Why do you act 'hot and cold' around a guy you know for a short time?

• Show All
    • thanks again.

• no worries.

What Girls Said 10

• I touch my hair all the time no matter who is around or even if no one is around because it often falls in my face

0|1
    0|0
  • If he scares me, my hands are in my pockets, with my pepper spray.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol nah? Scary doesn't equal ugly, by the way.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|1
    0|0
    • thanks. So you do play with your hair around guys you find scary-looking?

• Show All
    • thanks again.

• I just don't make eye contact. by the way ugly and scary is not equal.

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone will do somethind different , but to answer your question no.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I would play with my hair only when I would think about something or maybe when I would like someone. If somebody would be scary and I would be scared, I wouldn`t do that. Scary isn`t ugly for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • lol only guys I attracted to because I get nervous.
    I'm not scared of ugly people

0|1
    0|0
    • thanks. But you would feel nervous around guys you find scary looking. So won't you play with your hair around guys you find scary looking?

• The only reason someone would look scary to me is their body language.
      But if I was scared and couldn't leave the situation I would be closed off and not just nervously playing with my hair. Different body language

• what sort of body language would scare you?

• No! Only around guys I find attractive. Unless I'm looking in a mirror and fixing it. Then it doesn't matter whose around. Playing with hair is not enough of a sign by itself.

0|1
    0|0
  • I play with my hair all the time

2|1
    0|0