Which girl would you choose?

Girl number 1: She is drop dead gorgeous and you dream of having her child, but she is unstable and unorganized, parties, has no close friends, just party friends, she does go to school but she changes her mind a lot and is sometimes angry sometimes happy.

Girl number 2: She is not as pretty as the first, less then average, she has a closee group of friends, very organized and goes to a higher education but she is stable as in emotional stable, you Always know what to expect.

Most Helpful Guy

• id want girl #2 because id Always know what to expect. and that means i can trust her and understand her plus she seems laid back and easy to get along with.
    but id rather have girl #1 because She is drop dead gorgeous but i dont like girls with personalities like that (wild party girl that can't make up her mind) thats a turn off

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• Ehh, if I was forced to choose, I'd go for girl 1 but, honestly, I wouldn't want to be with either of them.

• To be honest, if I was a man and those were my only options i would stick to Palmela Handerson.