Can you help me out with this confusion about a girl?

1 year back I met a girl (I used to look at her often and she was aware of my gazing). I'm working and she is still studying. We used to talk like once or twice a week. After some time I asked her number and she gave without any hesitation. Then we used to text like once a day or sometimes 2 to 3 times. But she didn't open up. Every time I had to probe. I suggested that we should meet but she refused saying I'm a good person but she isn't comfortable. I sometimes feel that she's chatting with me just to pass time. I'm confused about her intentions. Whether I'm a pass time guy she texts or something else. Please help me out..

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems to me that she isn`t interested. She can also be really shy of course.. but she told you that she is not comfortable with it - so you need to respect her decision. There is nothing you can do here right now. She should show interest because you already did and she rejected it. You can now only be really friendly and polite with her and that`s it... I am sorry..

What Girls Said 3

• From what you says, she doesn't seem to be all that interested. I'm sorry. If you really want to try to be with her, my suggestion is to put the ball in her court. Suggest a place to go out (or even through text). If she doesn't answer leave it be. At least you know where she stands. If she doesn't text you back, I'm sorry but she doesn't seem to be interested.

• she's either shy or she doesn't like u...

• ask her about it.

What Guys Said 0